Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2015 - January 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the first outfit. I don't like the colour of the dress, the bag and her hairstyle.
Second outfit is better. The blouse and the skirt are nice.

Whithout the coat
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I like the pink strips on the coat it´s different and the heels amazing.

Simple outfit, but suits her, the only question I have why she's wearing half sleeves ? .
Well the weather is cold but what I can´t understand is her obsession with belts.

I love her purple outfit, it was really stunning. IMO she hasn't looked so amazing like this for awhile. I also love her hairstyle, which matches very well with her dress.

both outfits are great in my opinio,my only complain about the first is the sleeves doesn't fitt for season and looks odd;
second outfit is perfection i loooove that coat and she should wore t very often.

I think all of her outfits on this trip are winners.
I love the Balenciaga coat and I am glad she has recycled it.

This new dress looks like it's by Bottega Veneta Pre Fall 2015

Queen Rania ** Dress ** Prurple printed skirt

Last edited:
Good find Dazzling, thanks. I love the Balenciaga coat is perfect and the Bottega´s dress is nice.

January 14, 2016 - Queen Rania on her first event in Oslo.

I love the look minus the orange pumps but this feels like a summer outfit to me, the leather jacket it makes it less formal looking.

Full view

Last edited:
I like the whole outfit especially the trousers.

Well, I also don't like the orange shoes, but the rest is perfect. Great outfit!

January 14, 2016 - Second outfit in Oslo.

A lace mix top which looks like Valentino and a black skirt. The top is lovely but unsure about the skirt.

Picture

I find all the look for this meeting uwful.

Well, this the worest look during this tour. I think the top is lovely but not with this skirt. I wonder what shoes she wore to match with this top & skirt??

Last edited:
I think as Rossina. This is the worst outfit. The top doesn´t match with the skirt.

I'm not a fan of Rania's latest outfit at all. It seems mismatched and almost crowded to me.

I haven't followed Queen Rania, so I don't know- but does she always wear her hair like that? It seems a bit jejune for a woman of middle years.

That is plain ugly the top and skirt don't go together. she should have worn a simpler top with the skirt.

the first outfit from Oslo is to die for,that match of pants and leather jacket is very elegant so is the blouse;the second outfit on other hand is a total fail the top isn't bad but don't fitt with the skirt.

Last edited:
January 14, 2016 - Queen Rania on her first event in Oslo.

I love the look minus the orange pumps but this feels like a summer outfit to me, the leather jacket it makes it less formal looking.

Full view

The white ruffle shirt is most probably from Chloe.

Her two outfits in Norway were little disappointing. Those orange pumps look a little out of place with her entire outfit. That Valentino lace top is pretty but it looks so random with that black skirt.

Looks like her pants are falling off, not the best choice of pants IMO but I do like that she is trying something new/different.

The white ruffle shirt is most probably from Chloe.

Her two outfits in Norway were little disappointing. Those orange pumps look a little out of place with her entire outfit. That Valentino lace top is pretty but it looks so random with that black skirt.

I agree about the Chloe shirt, I have wrote it in previous post.

Jan. 17- new brown trousers and a white shirt

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I think the trousers are too baggy and the wide belt doesn´t match.

I like this outfit, it is symmetrical as the pants are wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her clothes are often too busy, a simple blouse would have been better than the big bow one with those pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom