Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 12 of
Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Pope visit
May 24th,2014
Instagram

The skirt is pretty and the flowers as a border on the hem works. Unfortunately the top runnier the look for me, it didn't seem to have a flattering fit nor where the slits in the sleeves pretty.

Bethany, May 24, 2014- Details.
New bag and shoes
ImageBam

The top that she wore with the new Elie Saab skirt is recycled, she wore it on April 7, 2013.
ImageBam

I like the two new skirts but the Elie Saab skirt is so pretty and the print perfect for the spring

image has been cropped and is not subject of copyright

Last edited by a moderator:
Bethany, May 24, 2014- Details.
New bag and shoes
ImageBam

Bag is by Bottega Veneta.
The outfit is great. Love the pleated skirt and the print matched with the simple white top. The bag is lovely but it doesn't match the outfit. She could've done with better shoes, too boring for me.

The outfit at Bethany must be top and skirt, the white-green pleated skirt is quite nice. The top/shirt must be a repeat, no?

The overall look is all right. The sheer colour blocks are odd though.

I dont like it I prefer Salma´s thoub.

Queen Rania's Thoub is nice but looks odd for independence IMO.

I'm a fan of what Princesses Muna, Iman and Salma are wearing today. I'm not sure about Rania's.

The dress isn't to my personal taste but I agree with dazzling, Rania wears it well. It looks better on her than on the model.

I love how Queen Rania adjusted the dress, it falls so much better on her than on the model! The black and white combination is big this season.

Queen Rania at King's academy graduation
May 26th
Instagram

Beautiful dress and a great color combination.
The shoes seem off with the dress and the bag doesn't match with the black shoes and the dress. I would've liked to see nude shoes instead of black.

Queen Rania's black & white caftan is designed by Edward Arsouni :
http://photo.qip.ru/photo/snowgirle/4260766/xlarge/106204483.jpg

I also think Rania's dress is closer to Elie Saab's. Both have white fabric at the bottom. Don't all these dresses remind you all of Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous sheer panel dress from last year? That was by Antonio Berardi. It's fascinating to see designers taking such obvious inspiration from one another.

I also think Rania's dress is closer to Elie Saab's. Both have white fabric at the bottom. Don't all these dresses remind you all of Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous sheer panel dress from last year? That was by Antonio Berardi. It's fascinating to see designers taking such obvious inspiration from one another.

Yes, I saw this photo before you posted it and I also thought why so many designers are obsessed with this particular design though it is quite beautiful

Last edited:
Right you are, Mademoiselle Lilo, about the hair. The rest is so so.

ooops!!!
she looks extremely skinny in that last pics wich isnt looking good or healthy.
I liked very much her outfit from the Pope visit the flower print are marvelous.

June 1, 2014 - Rania looking lovely in pants and a top which is an unusual shade of cream/beige.

Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom