Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been fan of her style lately. She should try more traditional dresses they always go with her so well.

It looks like a skirt and top to me too, Mademoiselle Lillo, but it's hard to know. I like it, even if the puffy sleeves look a bit too big for her when she's sat. I think the shoes were a good choice, they are gorgeous and I'm glad she returned to this classic looking pump and stopped wearing those monstrosities she insisted on wearing some time ago.

look like a top and skirt to me and not a dress?
i think those shoes are not matching the outfit as the bag so everything look a little messy

Yes I see thr pic again and it´s look like a blouse and skirt. Sorry:flowers: I like the heels it´s nice she wears a classic heels and not again the fashion heels she wore in France.

Last edited:
The blue dress is really nice and I like the sleeves style. The hair was a bit too much with th oversized sleeves IMO.

Last edited:
1. I love the Roksanda Ilincic pink dress she wore on Sunday.

2. This is a fantastic collection of clothes. (And a fantastic work of outfits ID, Godiva!) If she only hadn't wear those awful shoes with the Bottega Vennetta...

Love that dress! The colour is very pretty. I'm glad to see that she wasn't wearing one of these puffy-sleeved dresses she wore a lot recently.

Absolutely lovely dress. I also think that this particular shade of pink is gorgeous on Rania, very fresh and youthful.

lovely clothes especially when wore by the queen herself she is very classy!

great taste!

some dresses seem similar but i don't think that she wears a dress twice!

Last edited by a moderator:
the two last outfits are just great very elegant and very Queen Rania:)
the pink dress is the best she wore lately.

:previous: I'm pretty sure it's a wrap that's meant to look like a capelet. IMO it's actually really pretty and almost retro.

The designer of the abu dhabi outfit is Derek Lam .

I love that white/black cap top whatever it is:cool:
very elegant but I agree with dazlling inot with that skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom