Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting jacket, but I agree it is too warm for the season. The mornings are cold in NY but we have seen her many times in the middle of winter wearing sleeveless dresses etc

This outfit is relatively better. I like the blouse. Is the skirt by Bottega Veneta?

Both outfits are lovely but I dislike the bag, it seems too big for her.

I think I prefer the white dress to the blue one. I love the simpleness of the white dress and the colour suits Rania well. The colour of the blue dress is wonderful, though I'm not a fan of the jacket as it's not really my cup of tea. I'm not as keen on her shoes, as they're a little busy for me.

From what I can see, I love this dress. This is another colour that suits her and it looks nice, simple and professional - just right for an interview.

This last black/brown? dress seems nice. I wonder what shoes she wore... I've been hating her shoes lately. They have ruined many of her outfits :(

Indeed, they are similar, butI don't think it's the same dress.
This photo (LINK) is also from 19th, thus is the same dress she's wearing in the pic salma posted. You can see that it doesn't have the white/cream panels on the sides that the one in the pic you posted has.

:previous:
The sleeves length is not the same too.

Last edited:
October 19, 2014- Amman

New dress
Daily News

Lovely appearance and a lovely flattering fit of the dress. Rania looked lovely and I also liked her hair, the color and style worked well.

I wonder what shoes she wore... I've been hating her shoes lately. They have ruined many of her outfits :(

I have never been fond of her shoe choices. I find that her shoe choices tend to ruin her outfits. They seem too casual, bulky at times.

Rania's latest outfit is wonderful. I love the simple but professional feel it gives off, or at least to me. I too would've liked to have seen her shoes, and am not loving her latest choices either. She seems to favour the bulky design.

:previous:
What about the white one ???

still searching...I found about the Roland Mouret blue outfit in a arabic site. The white dress could also be Roland Mouret, it reminds me of this designer.

Last edited:
still searching...I found about the Roland Mouret blue outfit in a arabic site. The white dress could also be Roland Mouret, it reminds me of this designer.

:previous: The dress style is similar to the blue one .. dress & jacket.
One of MBC journalists asked QR directly during her tour about her dress designer (the blue dress) & she answered " I`m not Not sure .. maybe Roland Mouret ". The journalist wrote that on her blog.

:previous: The dress style is similar to the blue one .. dress & jacket.
One of MBC journalists asked QR directly during her tour about her dress designer (the blue dress) & she answered " I`m not Not sure .. maybe Roland Mouret ". The journalist wrote that on her blog.
she wasn't sure of the designer that mean she doesn't chose her outfits and others do for her?
the red dress and cardigan is lovely match

This is from Fendi fall collection 2014

Maybe she buys a lot of clothes and isn't keeping track of who every designer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom