Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is beautiful! I love the skirt.

Last edited:
if i am not mistaken the skirt is repeated.
the outfit is very elegant i like the hair.

What a superb outfit! The mix and match is great and the skirt is beautiful.

I absolutely love this look. It's one of best in recent years definitely. Wish we knew the designer though.

Probably yes, she has another pair of Gianvitto Rossi in another color, maybe the same model in nude

I dont know about the overall look as the pictures are not clear but that jacket is so not elegant.

The whole outfit is elegant and this pencil skirt suits very much to her. I don't like the jacket alone

The jacket must be Giambatista Valli, I found this top with same snake embroidery
Giambattista Valli Snake Embroidery Sleeveless Top - Pearl - Farfetch.com

And this is the exact model
http://www.shopbop.com/serpente-bom...xtid=affprg_CJ_SB_US-2205077-Polyvore-2687457

Last edited by a moderator:
Full view:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The outfit is nice. I love the skirt.

Amazing outfit, tres tres chic, what a beautiful skirt! The jewellery suits so much to this outfit, earrings and ring, it is one of the best imo, I love many of her latest outfits

Full view:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The outfit is nice. I love the skirt.

Probably, this Donna Karan skirt, with woven hem : FlaredÂ*SkirtÂ*withÂ*WovenÂ*HemÂ*fromÂ*DONNAÂ*KARANÂ*NEWÂ*YORK | Luxury fashion online | STYLEBOP.com

Nothing special, but the cobalt blue works nicely for her.
Rania isn't exactly married to a super model, so I don't think she should try any harder with her looks.

not clear enough but seems lovely,i cant decide if it's repeated or new but sure i saw Rania in similar coat.

it seems to be a kind of lace coat, it doesn't look like Burberry, she has wore a Burberry lavander lace coat dress in the past but it is not the same

Under the sky blue lace coat, she seems to wear a red dress. Also the shoes are new, The coat is not exactly of lace, it reminds me of a Stefane Rolland beige coat she had wore in past.
And of course she is trully majestic, her make up is more vivid than other times, she wears pink blush I think, her hair are trimmed and she looks very beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom