Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 11: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rania has usually a very nice taste in dressing but I don't like this last one.
The temperature must be high in Jordan and she is wearing hoisery:eek:

Rania has usually a very nice taste in dressing but I don't like this last one.
The temperature must be high in Jordan and she is wearing hoisery:eek:

they have AC everywhere she goes..i´d say...and look around trf..royal Ladies often stick to the "no bare legs etiquette" - pretty and stylish...
greets

Really love that red outfit. She looks great!

She looks great in red. Would be nice see more pics of this outfit.

Both the red outfit & the navy blue jacket with the colourful top looked nice on her.

I love the emerald green McQueen dress on Rania. It was very classy and the colour suited her a lot!

That black dress is very beautiful and elegant.

A great outfit, very elegant. Rania looks lovely.

Lovely ensemble. Her makeup is so subtle and beautiful.
I'm so glad QR's gone back to her fuller brows. She reminds me so much of her early years as queen.

Her overall was lovely and appropriate. The dress is a lovely black dress.

Her dress and shoes are to die for.A very appropriate look.
Humera,unlike you I am not a fan of her fuller eyebrows.It completly changes her face.
In the few pics of her as a student her eyebrows were even thicker and I always thought that it was because of that particular detail that some thought that she has some work done.

Really? I love her fuller brows. Over the past several years she's had more plucked brows with a very round arch which did change her face and was not her natural look. It was also a very aging look. She naturally has full and straighter brows which, I think, suit her face beautifully.
The full/natural brow look also happens to be rather in at the moment.

Yes that's true:flowers:
Funny how opinions can differ ,I always found that thicker eyebrows are aging me included.
Anyway,Rania is a gorgeous woman and so far her eyebvrows don't look like Queen Saleha's ones:D

2013 New dress and shoes.

I love theses shoes.

ImageBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom