Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the colour combination of Queen Rania's ensemble. However, there is something sloppy about her look.

Last edited:
Rania is absolutely stunning, BUT.....the top of this outfit looks like a wad of hospital gauze. And then to have a beautiful brooch drawing attention to it. Can't say that I like it at all. Hope to see something sleek and wonderful from her tonight.

What the heck is she wearing on top. It looks like some childs stuffed toy animal that was ripped apart and made into a top. Probably fashion forward but really awful.

I agree, fashion forward it may be, but classic and elegant it is not. IMO, Charlene and Catherine looked far better than Rania.

its too complicated for my test,i don't care if its fashion forward or not simplicity always win Imo.
i have the feeling she tried too hard but the result isn't good the top i am afraid looks awful.
but her hair and make up are nice.

I have to say I love it. I've been starved for some glamour from QR for so long. White always looks amazing on her and although it's rare to see her in red, it looks stunning on her as well. Can't wait for better pictures.

I don't know what to say. I loved the red skirt, the booch, the combination with white but I am not sure about the big detail on the blouse. But I think she was one of the most glamurous ladies at the event.

Finally, we have full views of the dress.
- Front view
- Side view

I must say, my opinion didn't change; the skirt part is fabulous, the top part quite unattractive.
The shoes are rather strange choice for the outfit as well (they appear to be navy blue).

Last edited:
A tulip skirt is much better with a simple unfussy top or jacket. The busy top spoilt the look for me. Blue shoes do not match the rest of the look. Wavy unkempt hairstyle is not particularly flattering.

Last edited:
I rather like it. She is a breathe of fresh air at this event!

She looks lovely , I like the combination of red and white :)

Perhaps she is honoring the British colors of navy, red and white.

Interesting thought and quite possible. She has worn her host nation's colours on foreign trips before, in Brunei she wore a dress with a black, white and yellow print (the colours of the Brunei flag). I personally wish she'd worn red shoes!

Queen Rania is so pretty it almost does not matter what she wears. I really like her skirt and although I am not in love with the top, I appreciate she has worn these colours as a compliment to Queen Elizabeth.

There's something about this look that bothers me, but I can't figure it out what it is exactly - the colors, the styles... I dunno. I don't find it a bad outfit, several parts are quite gorgeous, but all together it seems too much.

I like the combinaison between the red and the white, but I don't know, something wrong in the look, maybe it's the huge detail in the top, and the cut of the skirt from back, also Rania's hair doesn't look good.

I don't understand the thing on her blouse. What is it?? :ermm:

The skirt and shoes are great.
The top is ugly .What a silly idea to go out with a bird nest on your shoulder:whistling:

again hair and makeup are not doing her well ; many colors ,and the outfit makes her short I do not why

again hair and makeup are not doing her well ; many colors ,and the outfit makes her short I do not why

That what I was thinking also, and it goes also with the evening gown. To me her body's proportions look weird when she wears tightened or hugging dresses, her butt part looks lower comparing with normal proportions.

- Front view
- Side view

What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse. :eek::eek:

- Front view
- Side view

I must say, my opinion didn't change; the skirt part is fabulous, the top part quite unattractive.
The shoes are rather strange choice for the outfit as well (they appear to be navy blue).

She Looks Nice , But I Don’t Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes :ermm: it’s Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thank’s For Posting Artemisia :flowers:

Last edited:
Rania herself looked very beautiful. As for her clothing...

I find that there is something glamorous about her look but also something completely off, and I think it is the over the top detailing on the blouse (less would have more, IMO). But I like the skirt and the combination of red and white, and will give her the benefit of the doubt with the significance of the blue shoes!

The red and white colors were fine but her top looks like she has a dead rabbit stuck to her shoulder witha large brooch. Just not a good look.

I believe Queen Rania is experimenting with colour blocking,
but it didn't go well IMO !!

For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.

When I saw her oufit in the video, I thought that she looked nice and elegant. But in the pictures the first I see is this strange thing on her shoulder. It is really too big.

What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse. :eek::eek:

Somebody explained that she wanted to wear the British flag's colours for the Queen's Jubilee, but there's no black in it:D If she had chosen a navy purse like her shoes it would be better.

sheikah deena said:
She Looks Nice , But I Don’t Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes :ermm: it’s Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thank’s For Posting Artemisia :flowers:

Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom