Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither. I only like the blue blouse with the scarf. Rania herself doesn't look that healthy, she's a few pounds away from becoming a walking skeleton. I wonder why do these women starve themselves to that point... doesn't really set a great example for young girls. :ermm:

NoorMeansLight said:
Me neither. I only like the blue blouse with the scarf. Rania herself doesn't look that healthy, she's a few pounds away from becoming a walking skeleton. I wonder why do these women starve themselves to that point... doesn't really set a great example for young girls. :ermm:

Okay, she is really thin, but that doesn't mean she is unhealthy or a skeleton.

Queen Rania looks so pretty & very stylish , liked her outfit very simple elegant , her hairdo nice too , thank you for posting :)

i think Queen Rania need a new hair cut i would love to see her in short hair again.
the outfit is fine nice colors combination.

i don't remember seen the dress before but its nice one i like the prints on the front of the dress.

It's a nice thoub and the simple ponytail looks like a good choice. Keeping it low is the key these days. ;)

so... how many of us recycle our clothes? i like the fact that she is not just buying a new one for each event. :flowers:
Yes I think is good she recycled her clothes but Rania recycled more her thoubes than the evening/daytime clothes

i don't remember seen the dress before but its nice one i like the prints on the front of the dress.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
:flowers:
1. August 2011
2. September 2011
3. October 2012

Princess Haya and Queen Rania wearing the same Kumbaz thoub but in differents colours

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania looks good ,, liked her hairdo Horsetail looks so nice on her face , the makeup good too on her , Thank you for posting Salma :)

Queen Rania looked really nice. The shade of her cardigan is pretty and worked well with the lace underneath. Her hair styled like that suits her well.

^^^I liked also this combinaison between purple and black, and the black suit worn earlier with the pink shirt, but her face still looks weird, espcially around her eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom