The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
again hair and makeup are not doing her well ; many colors ,and the outfit makes her short I do not why
That what I was thinking also, and it goes also with the evening gown. To me her body's proportions look weird when she wears tightened or hugging dresses, her butt part looks lower comparing with normal proportions.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Finally, we have full views of the dress.
- Front view
- Side view
What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Finally, we have full views of the dress.
- Front view
- Side view

I must say, my opinion didn't change; the skirt part is fabulous, the top part quite unattractive.
The shoes are rather strange choice for the outfit as well (they appear to be navy blue).
She Looks Nice , But I Don’t Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes it’s Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thank’s For Posting Artemisia
Old 05-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Nobility

Rania herself looked very beautiful. As for her clothing...

I find that there is something glamorous about her look but also something completely off, and I think it is the over the top detailing on the blouse (less would have more, IMO). But I like the skirt and the combination of red and white, and will give her the benefit of the doubt with the significance of the blue shoes!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Heir Apparent

The red and white colors were fine but her top looks like she has a dead rabbit stuck to her shoulder witha large brooch. Just not a good look.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Nobility

I believe Queen Rania is experimenting with colour blocking,
but it didn't go well IMO !!
Old 05-19-2012, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:57 AM
Royal Highness

When I saw her oufit in the video, I thought that she looked nice and elegant. But in the pictures the first I see is this strange thing on her shoulder. It is really too big.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:06 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

I don´t like her skirt.

Detail of her Lanvin purse and shoes
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 05-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
What a horrible dress Ranis is wearing. ugly white top and the skirt looks so weird, I like the combination between the red and white but the cut for both the skirt and the top. and why she is wearing navy blue shoes and the black purse.
Somebody explained that she wanted to wear the British flag's colours for the Queen's Jubilee, but there's no black in it If she had chosen a navy purse like her shoes it would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena
She Looks Nice , But I Don’t Like her Outfit , Colours Combination is good , But Why Blue Shoes it’s Not Suitable at all with the outfit , and agree with you xavi83 indeed she looks short , Unsuccessful Choice , Thank’s For Posting Artemisia
Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
Herself she doesn't look short, you can see in the pic with Camilla that she's taller, but her legs look short and there's something weird with her body's proportions, her lower part in shorter than the upper one. Today's fashion choices encreased that, and I think it explains why she wears often belts on her clothes often, that's because they create a visual effect to correct that.
True to that!, Also the skirt is much darker than her top and the skirt length itself helped with that!
The bag is awesome, just not with this outfit!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
For the lunch, Rania looked lovely in the white & red outfit but only if the messy thing on the one shoulder was removed.
Totally agree with you dazz

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

That top is absolutely dreadful. I can't even decide what I dislike most - the material or the shoulder detail.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I agree as well. While the red skirt is just eye-catching, the weird "element" on her shoulder looks awful.

What is it???

Old 05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Nobility

Oh now that I've seen the close up of the top I'm speechless,
looks like it's made of gauze or something!
a piece of gauze that 2 cats had a fight on it!
It is very random! and not a good random!
Such a polished skirt must have a polished top!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
I don´t like her skirt.

Detail of her Lanvin purse and shoes
I Think Her Shoes Is Nice & The Purse Too , But Not Suitable With the Outfit , Lanvin always have Nice Collections , Thanx For Posting Salma
Old 05-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like that she's dressed in Britain's colors which is appropriate considering the occasion. Not a fan of the top but I love everything else.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Totally agree with you dazz

It`s designed by Krikor Jabotian from Lebanon ... here you can find more similar tops & dresses.
Thanks for the info., hadn't heard of this designer before.
He has added a whole album of Rania from yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0735684&type=3

His creations are certainly unique, this one reminds me of a jellyfish!
I personally am not against the shoulder embellishment but perhaps for some people it competes for attention with the red skirt. Maybe the outfit should've been all white so that the shoulder could remain the focal point. I, however, love the combination of red and white. QR doesn't go the matchy-matchy route too often and maybe that's the problem. The accessories at least needed to match some element of the outfit.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
I agree as well. While the red skirt is just eye-catching, the weird "element" on her shoulder looks awful.

Close up:
Old 05-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Serene Highness

Queen rania looks nice, the outfit was getting somewhere but that huge flower on her shoulder us like the main piece of the outfit.