Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
two outfits in one day in Morocco on june 1, 2007

outfit #1 (i think this is boring, dont like the olive pants)
outfit #2 ( this is a nice outfit, like the way she has left the jacket open, also great trimmings)

Last edited:
Hey everybody,

It' s the first time that I visit a threat about Queen Rania.
hmmm . . . actually I' m not interested in her at all. :lol: Sorry, I know you love her.

She's a beautiful woman, nice pics. :queen4:

dazzling said:
two outfits in one day in Morocco on june 1, 2007

outfit #1 (i think this is boring, dont like the olive pants)
outfit #2 ( this is a nice outfit, like the way she has left the jacket open, also great trimmings)
I agree with you. The first outfit looks boring, but I also like the second outfit.

asturiana said:
I agree with you. The first outfit looks boring, but I also like the second outfit.
The first outfit reminds me of a safari outfit :innocent:

I'm the opposite - I like the first outfit a lot. I'm warming up to the second one.
This is the first time I've visited this thread and I will definitely be coming back a lot more, and I'll be looking through previous pages when I have time! Thanks for the great pics everyone!

I'm not keen on the first, mainly because she's worn that jacket alot now. I love the outfit from the second day!

However, if she did splash out on new clothes some would only accuse her of wasting money.

Little_star said:
However, if she did splash out on new clothes some would only accuse her of wasting money.

but arent most of her new outfits been new. Since her visit to paris and the States..I found quite alot of new pieces

Yes, that's right. She has been wearing a lot of new clothes, mostly by Burberry Prorsum and Graeme Black.

I thought somed of the jackets she wore recently were repeats, the skirts are definitely new though.

I love Queen Rania's style. She is always so elegant.

acdc1 said:
I love Queen Rania's style. She is always so elegant.

Agree. She gets is perfect no matter what the occassion.

The brown leather jacket Rania is wearing in Hungary seems to be the same as the navy one she wore recently in Jordan when there was a state visit. Anyone know where they are from?

I thought that jacket looked familiar and I couldn't work out why, thanks chelsea.

No idea where it's from, I think I prefer this tan colour to the blue. Plus the tan shoes are a nice touch

I've actually answered my own question now. By coincidence I saw Rania's leather jacket in a shop yesterday. It is by Graeme Black as is the rest of her outfit.

chelsea said:
I've actually answered my own question now. By coincidence I saw Rania's leather jacket in a shop yesterday. It is by Graeme Black as is the rest of her outfit.

Not fond of the jacket, doesnt fit well at all. Her top was cute, reminds me of a rochas creation

Better view of Rania's breezy white outfit she wore on her recent trip to Hungary. :flowers:

Scroll all the way down the page until you see Rania.

chelsea said:

That's true. I saw the Graeme Black's site, many of the clothes which QR wore the last month are Graeme Black, the spring-summer 2007 collection.These clothes suits QR better than the model in the site.

Godiva said:
That's true. I saw the Graeme Black's site, many of the clothes which QR wore the last month are Graeme Black, the spring-summer 2007 collection.These clothes suits QR better than the model in the site.
I agree with you :flowers:.

This beautiful skirt (posted by Humera) is one example...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom