Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea who designed this dress at the Unesco headquarters after a traditional Jordanian show of dance and music on 3 April 2007 in Paris, France - picture of the black dress

Prada Dahling!

Dazzling, the April 3rd 2007 UNISECO dress is designed by Prada

beetlebug said:
Dazzling, the April 3rd 2007 UNISECO dress is designed by Prada

thanks. I thought it was, but couldnt find a picture of it. Do you have a picture? collection it was from ?:flowers:

I agree with you. I also like the casual outfit. She looks fantastic in jeans.

Humera said:
I much prefer the casual look in Paris. I didnt really like the jacket when Rania wore in Washington. It looks better with jeans in my opinion.
Its the jacket that is only looked good when woren casually not formally.

Last edited:
Humera said:
I wonder if she also wore this coat at the annual fundraiser for the Jordan River Foundation:
October 4, 2006
I dont have a better picture so I cant be too certain.

It looks the same, she's wearing it with the two op buttons open. Its a beautiful coat.

Post 246
Queen Rania wearing the first jacket in the above post for a 5th time:
April 16, 2007 - she opted for a casual look this time, wearing a black long sleeve shirt under the jacket.

Last edited:
Humera said:
Post 246
Queen Rania wearing the first jacket in the above post for a 5th time:
April 16, 2007 - she opted for a casual look this time, wearing a black long sleeve shirt under the jacket.

I like it worn the second time round, find it more stylish. Length of the jacket is nice for spring

Actually it is an Alberta Ferretti suit from this season's collection. I have seen it in a caramel colour in Harvey Nichols in London

chelsea said:
Actually it is an Alberta Ferretti suit from this season's collection. I have seen it in a caramel colour in Harvey Nichols in London

It did look like a suit from alberta's collection also there is a similar one on the runway. thanks

Queen Rania in Dublin May 1, 2007 - picture (isifa)
Queen Rania in New York May 2, 2007 - picture (yahho!news)
Second picture outfit is a fresh look, very spring/summer.jacket has a few great details waist are also the belt is a nice touch.Personally i dont like the first loo, colors dont match.its a dull look.

I love the tea pink trousers from Dublin, gorgeous colour.

I think the outfit worn on the Today show and at the FINCA event were the same.

Little_star said:
I think the outfit worn on the Today show and at the FINCA event were the same.

im assuming they are the same outfit's (same belt & jacket) :) I personally thought it was a nice outfit.Liked the white printed skirt

Little_star said:
Queen Rania at the IWF conference (16/05/2007-Petra)
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/2506I.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/2507I.jpg
From the second photo, it looks to me like that may be a dress underneath the jacket.

I like the color of the skirt/dress in the first photo, looks good with the jacket.In the secind photo it shows like its a skirt, top ( look at the different colors in it, white, black& grey) jacket more than a dress.

I thought it looked like a dress, particularly because in the first photo the grey top seems to be the same shade as the skirt.

This lady is the best dressed of any royal lady and that may have just included Diana. She is flawless.

King Abdullah and Queen Rania welcomed Salvodorean President Elias Antonio Saca and his wife for the G11 summit (17/05/2007)
This photo was originally posted by Godiva
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
The jacket looks new, I'm not sure if I like the shiny effect of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom