Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 19, 2006 - State visit from Singapore
November 30, 2006 - State visit to India
The jacket and belt are the same, the blouse might be as well.

The skirt from November 30 might be the same as the one below (worn during a visit by the Grand Duke of Luxembourg a year ago) although I cant be certain without better pics from both events.
November 23, 2005

1. December 6, 2006
From the outfit above:
the blouse has been worn before:
Januray 23, 2006 - Oprah
February 23, 2006 - Istanbul, Turkey

the skirt is a repeat from last month:
November 22, 2006

2. Same black coat:
November 6, 2006 - London
November 27, 2006 - Young Arab Leaders forum

3. Same black blouse with frilly collar
November 7, 2006 - London
November 27, 2006 - Young Arab Leaders forum

4. Rochas evening ensemble
April 19, 2006 - Arab International Women's Forum, London
November 18, 2006 - State visit from Singapore

New recycling examples

Same winter scarf:
  • October 28, 2004 – visiting the Ajloun Nature Reserve with Prince Charles, Queen Rania was pregnant with Prince Hashem at the time
  • December 12, 2006 – visiting a healthcare centre in Naour
Same turtleneck:
Same green sweater, with detail on the collar:
  • September 20, 2006 - Echo Park, children and family facility in Harlem, New York
  • Elle Magazine – from the magazine’s French edition, originally posted by Lucidu
Same trouser as the one in the post below:
Humera said:
Same trousers worn twice during the US visit:
1. September 19, 2006 - Outside ABC studios, New York

2. September 20, 2006 - Harlem

Last edited:
Style.com doesn't always show every piece or emsemble on their site. They say they do, but they don't.

In Paris, the 2007 Spring/Summer Haute Couture collections begin in two days, and I'm sure there will be many beautiful gowns and seperates that would look fantastic on Queen Rania.

Adamari said:
I couldn't find this sweater in Style.com's listing of Nina Ricci's collection for that season.

In stores, they tend to have more to the collection than what is show on the runway. Runway shows only the main peices of the collection. Ive seen that sweater in department stores and online (which no longer have it) it was the pre-fall collection

Humera said:
AUC Offers Permanent Scholarship Named after Queen Rania

Amman, Jan. 18 (Petra) -- The American University in Cairo AUC decided to offer a permanent scholarship every four years named after Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah. Petra

Petra pictures:
Image Gallery - Click Here

Rania is wearing the same dress she wore at the dinner at the Imperial palace during last month's visit to Japan.

More info. on the American University in Cairo alumni gala dinner in honour of Queen Rania can be found here:
http://www.aucegypt.edu/alumni/chapters/jordan.htm

The dress Queen Rania wore at this event is from Graeme Black Fall/Winter 2006 collection: http://www.graemeblack.com/

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/ayvee/ayvee/graemeblack_rania.jpg

I really love the look of this dress and found out from chelsea who designed this dress. (Thanks chelsea!)

-Ayvee

Thanks for the info, Ayvee. I love that dress as well, gorgeous combination and Rania looks stunning in it.

worn for the third time, previous times worn - click here - originally posted by Humera
jacket - Jordan 4 feb 2007

Last edited:
more recycling examples

1. Grey cardigan (worn with different belts)
a. November 1, 2006 – State visit to the Netherlands
b. January 17, 2007

2. Dark grey jacket (worn with different belts)
a. October 31, 2006 – State visit to the Netherlands
b. January 31, 2007

3. Black jacket
a. December 17, 2006 - Citigroup Global Microentrepreneurship Award
b. January 25, 2007 – World Economic Forum, Davos

4. Grey jacket (the entire outfit might be the same)
a. February 5, 2007 – Legion of Honour ceremony
b. February 7, 2007 – visiting the tomb of the late King Hussein.

5. Camel coloured trench
a. December 2006 – Elle Magazine, French edition (scan originally posted by Lucidu)
b. January 16, 2007 - Petra

6. Cream coloured coat
a. November 20, 2006
b. January 30, 2007

7. Grey Jacket
January 26, 2007 – World Economic Forum, Davos. This jacket has been previously worn atleast 4 times, the examples can be seen below:
Post 212
Post 219

Last edited:
It is exactly the same outfit isnt it? down to the accessories (belt, shoes, earrings) quite a chic ensemble.
Good catch asturiana, I completely missed it.

I agree with recycling but i dont agree to recycle the same exact look. the outfit is okay, but change the accesories at least. anyways, it was an elegent suit

The camel coat for the Elle shoot was lovely, such a fantastic cut. I also really like the suit repeat, it looks fab both times.

Burberry Prorsum r-t-w f/w06 coat different shots of the coat in different color of the runway picture1 picture 2 ( exact same details as Rania's)
Coat on Rania March 6, 2007 - picture

Little_star said:
The outfit Rania wore at the recent Mother's Day event is a repeat, the skirt in particular has been worn a few times recently.
You're right :) . Pictures 1 (originally posted by Balqis) and pictures 2 (originally posted by Humera).

Little_star said:
The outfit Rania wore at the recent Mother's Day event is a repeat, the skirt in particular has been worn a few times recently.
queen-rania-pic.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
asturiana said:
You're right :) . Pictures 1 (originally posted by Balqis) and pictures 2 (originally posted by Humera).

This skirt was also worn on September 21, 2006 as mentioned in this post. Rania has been wearing it off and on for the past 3 years (it made its first appearance in March 2004)

Bottega Veneta

I think that Bottega Veneta is perfect for Queen Rania.

ya it's very simple and elegant, she also wore it when she visited Paris with her hubby and baby Hashem.

amina1 said:
ya it's very simple and elegant, she also wore it when she visited Paris with her hubby and baby Hashem.

Do you have a picture? to be honest, i dont remember it.

Godiva said:
It seems to be the same jacket or coat or maybe a dress (?).

December 2006, Japan.
http://www.supload.us/free/18045I-20070402132437.jpg/view/

April 2, 2007 , Cologne , Germany
http://www.supload.us/free/1174922320870l.jpg/view/

(The first picture is from Petra News Agency and the second one was posted today by Asturiana.)

also worn on March 19, 2006 in Paris as pointed out by amina1 and asturiana (pictured below):
I actually thought it was a jacket when I saw pictures of Rania wearing it in Japan, mostly because of the standing ruffled collar, its a beautiful design.
asturiana said:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom