Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, i think she needs to change her style abit. Recently all what shes been wearing is BELTS and SAFARI jackets. wearing them a few times are okay but not all the time. it looks like all her belts look the same. she used to wear nice suits or even skirts which were nice and which made you want to know what shell be in next.

I agree ZZZ - I liked the belts initially but now all her outfits must have a belt. I think if she got rid of the belts and also, sometimes, the excessive accessories and go for a simpler and more streamlined look like how she was in 2000/2001/2002 that would be better.

New recycling example...
same jacket (Pics from Petra)

1. May 2, 2006
2. July 25, 2006

Queen Rania is one of the most beautiful and fashinable royal ladies I've ever seen

She always spends a lot on her clothes,but her style became boring with belts on all her clothes and very tight choice of colors(beige sand or natural)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
August 8, 2006 - Queen Rania wearing the above jacket again (Petra)

~*~Humera~*~ said:
August 9, 2006 - QR wearing the above white jacket again in Helsinki (Petra)

TamaraKhan said:
She always spends a lot on her clothes,but her style became boring with belts on all her clothes and very tight choice of colors(beige sand or natural)
:lol: Guess she needs to go shop more!

Incas said:
Heaven forbid! If she did that certain people would complain that she was wasting money!

Incas said:

Not that,she needs to shop a new advisor,I don't see the need when u spend thousands of $ buying different clothes look alike,that she's wearing now all jackets with belts,doesn't mean she's spending less money.

Any idea where she gets all those big belts she seems to be so fond of wearing? Some are easily identifiable as the latest "in" belt from YSL or Prada. However, I cannot identify the majority of them.

chelsea said:
Any idea where she gets all those big belts she seems to be so fond of wearing? Some are easily identifiable as the latest "in" belt from YSL or Prada. However, I cannot identify the majority of them.

I identified some of them from CHLOE, GUCCI and D&G,they are very easy to identify,and we can't say that she borrowed them,they also coasts a little fortune and she has lot of them.

Perhaps, Tamara, you could identify the specific designers and the belts you're talking about?
thanks

Is anyone able to help with identifying the designer for the short-sleeved cream raincoat Rania was wearing when she attended Sandhurst recently in the UK? I have never seen anything like it in the shops. Also, I am curious as to the designer of the brown outfit she wore to the UNICEF conference in New York at the beginning of this week. It seems a bit older than she likes to wear nowadays.

recycling examples from Queen Rania's recent visit to the US

Same jacket
1. June 13, 2006 - Global Women's Action Network conference (Abaca)
2. September 21, 2006 - Clinton Global Initiative, New York (AP)

September 21, 2006 - UN Foundation board meeting with Ted Turner in New York. (Petra)

She has worn the above cardigan several times: (Post 201)
Humera said:
And I believe the tweed skirt is the same as the one in Post 11, worn a couple of times in 2004.

Same trousers worn twice during the US visit:
1. September 19, 2006 - Outside ABC studios, New York (Viennareport via fotomarkplatz)
2. September 20, 2006 - Harlem (Getty images)

The cardigan looks the same as the others but the recent one has that frill around the collar and down the front. It looks to be part of the cardigan itself, not a shirt worn underneath. It looks like a different cardigan.

Is that new bag she is carrying a Marc Jacobs one?

Adamari said:
The cardigan looks the same as the others but the recent one has that frill around the collar and down the front. It looks to be part of the cardigan itself, not a shirt worn underneath. It looks like a different cardigan.
Doesn't look the same to me either.

Same here,it's the same color,but definitely not the same cut,the latter has frills included,and has more deep V colar,I don't think it's shirt under the cardigan.

the black skirt in the above picture is also a recycling example:

July 4, 2006 (Petra)

There was this (I think) Prada coat. The color is sort of off-white-ish.. And it has a standing collar. I think Queen Rania wore it aprrox. 6 months after Hashem was born, on her visit to Bahrain.. I'm trying to find a larger picture of it.. Can anyone help me locate it? Tanx..

Rania does have some great pieces and recycling is a good idea especially due to the fact Jordan is not a rich country. but i think she recycles abit too much, whether its cloths and accessories. i would like to see some new pieces.

Queen Rania's Legendary Grace And Beauty

Queen Rania Is A Goddess.....she Could Wear Recycled Rags And Put All Other Women To Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom