Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same coat

1. February 23, 2000
2. March 2000 Turkey
3. undated pic

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 411
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 385
If you would like to share examples of Rania recycling her outfits and accessories, please do so via links to images already posted around the forum, or post images in this thread via your Photobucket or Image Shack (or other) account.

Please do not post them directly to the forum.

Please review this thread in regards to our new policy on attachments: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=223503#post223503

Thank you for your co-operation.

Mandy

I'm sure that Rania, as a public figure (and especially as a prominent lady in a Moslem country) has to be aware of her image and appearance, while at the same time being careful not to seem too materialistic and overstyled. I think she manages to balance the two aspects pretty well. As for the recycling of clothes, it seems a matter of practicality more than anything else.

I love the skirt in the last picture. Its so pretty. I wish Rania wore printed/colourful skirts more often.

If she starts to recycle her wardrobe,we'll see some really beautifull clothes.she's so many dresses that I think it will take a few years to recycle them.

recycling the YSL jacket.
June 26,2005
July 05,2005

Last edited by a moderator:
its amazing how much Queen Rania has been recycling her clothes lately isnt it? and within such short periods of time.

1. May 21, 2004 Rania arriving in Spain for the wedding of CP Felipe
2. June 26, 2005 Rania in Switzerland

scan0005.jpg

I think this may be the same blouse she wore at Felipe's wedding.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/so...|0|0|0|0|0|0|7|QueenRania|0|0|0|0|0&p=7&tag=1
50887176.jpg

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, little star i don't think it is the same blouse although they are very similar. i think the material is different plus the collar is different.

i noticed though that she does sometimes wear very similar outfits that may be only slightly different in color or style.

Last edited:
but she seems to be wearing a skirt in that picture?:)
I don't see how she's dressed like a boy:confused:

No those are little denim pants, you can see the separate hems on each leg. And I just thought the little brown boots looked rather masculine, and the white t-shirt topping it all off lol. Maybe upon further inspection the boots could have little flowers embroidered on them or something. But I honestly assumed that she was a boy from the apparel when I first saw her. :eek:

Yes -- you are right -- it really does look like a pants outfit for a little boy now that I look at it closer. I agree, they could have at least put a flower or a ribbon or some kind of little bunny on it :eek:

Sorry. I thought it was a jumper or something like that -- you know, the kind that the very little girls wear.

The shoes, well I don't know they do look abit strong for a baby girl, but maybe she is wearing those so she can run easier or something :)

I don't know -- it's a really nice picture and the baby is cute. Maybe the mother decided that since the baby is such a little child, she could leave 'nice looking' for 'very practical':p

Last edited:
Lol, Salma is really cute. She is going to be very pretty as she grows up, and when she grows up. I can't tell which parent she resembles the most, she doesn't really look terribly like either. Iman I think resembles her father more with her wider, rounded features, and little Hashem looks just like his father.

I think she has her father's face cut, and gets her mothers features.

Pics from Petra
1. April 25, 2004
2. September 21, 2005

When I saw those new pictures you posted of her wearing that dress I did think it looked familiar! Thanks, Humera.

I wonder what she eats at all these state banquets in order to keep her shape...
1 bottle of Evian in the morning and a biscuit? :) :p

julial said:
I wonder what she eats at all these state banquets in order to keep her shape...
1 bottle of Evian in the morning and a biscuit? :) :p

:D :D , you never know!

She looks like she hardly eats at all, she's so thin! I know she eats, but what? I want her secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom