Queen Rania's Daytime fashion Part 1: October 2004 - August 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she really needs to cut down with all the belts.. she always looks the same now.. same colors... same style of jackets with belts.

she really needs to cut down with all the belts.. she always looks the same now.. same colors... same style of jackets with belts.

She is lucky enough to be blessed with a slender figure. The belts she choses add a bit of refinement and class to the outfits, while the belt shows off her great shape. Not a lot of women can pull this off. You have to be tall and thin.

I have also noticed that Rainia choses styles that work for her and then changes it up, but keeps the basic style. I think that is what she is doing with the belts.

I know when I find an outfit or something that really works for me, I desperately try to find similiar looks in different colors or fabrics.

Rainia can pull off the look.

sure she can pull it off and that certain style looks good on her.. ...but personaly i would love to see her in something new... i'm sure she can pull off any other style with her figure and height.

Belts are incredibly fashionable and have been for several seasons though.

Yes true belts are in fashion but i think when you always go for them it gets boring whether its in fashion or not because youve seen it alot

Has anyone else noticed how all Rania seems to be wearing recently is a variety of white jackets?

Has anyone else noticed how all Rania seems to be wearing recently is a variety of white jackets?

Yes and i fear she'll start wearing them as much as she wears her belts:lol:

If anyone needs help to figure out dates her photos were taken, knowing her fashion preference helps, like the "belt period" or the "white jacket" period.

Queen Rania at the IWF conference (16/05/2007-Petra)
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/2506I.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty/2507I.jpg
From the second photo, it looks to me like that may be a dress underneath the jacket.

I've also been wondering if that's a dress or skirt.
Queen Rania wore this outfit again (plus the black purse) at the Tallberg Forum in Sweden - June 28, 2006

The top is also the same (notice the black and white frilly detail) - Tallberg Forum

I notice Rania has worn another couple of white jackets again this week.

Does anyone know anything about the long brown jacket she wore here? It's very different than what she's been wearing, though I have noticed that she seems to be belting her jackets a bit higher up on her waist, but this jacket is just very billowy and has interesting sleeves

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
these pic links were originally posted on the daily events section for KA & QR

Does anyone know anything about the long brown jacket she wore here? It's very different than what she's been wearing, though I have noticed that she seems to be belting her jackets a bit higher up on her waist, but this jacket is just very billowy and has interesting sleeves

She has worn it in Moroccoa too, its a recycled piece. Is a great jacket, looks very light, perfect for a cool summer day imo.Its a knee length jacket/coat

Jroneida , this coat is a Burberry Prorsum from the Spring Summer 2007 collection :
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting (Getty images).
She wore it again when she visited Fez, Marrocco :
http://www.ximages.us/free/6297356_POLFOTO-20070616164852.jpg/view/ (POLFOTO).
It is light blue not brown but in some photos it seems to be brown.

:rose::rose::rose:

I really like this blouse, the checker pattern is quite pretty.
Queen Rania wore it again recently to a meeting of the Arab Women Labour Affairs Committee: July 11, 2007

Another blouse I like is this navy blue one with a frilly collar and neckline.
1. worn with a stylish brown skirt suit during a visit by Israeli Knesset speaker Dalia Itzik: April 19, 2007
2. worn again under a cream jacket to a press conference for UNICEF: May 23, 2007

Beige double-breasted coat with black buttons, worn with a black belt:
1. worn first to the Skoll World Forum in Oxford (I've finally found a better picture): March 27, 2007
2. worn again, this time buttoned up to the collar, to the "We are all Jordan" forum: April 24, 2007

steel grey jacket and white scarf with grey & yellow pattern:
1. during a visit to Um al-Russas: April 15, 2007
2. during a visit to Petra and Shubak (worn with the sleeves rolled up): July 15, 2007
the scarf looks very familiar and I have a feeling I saw it on the runway a couple of seasons ago...I can't recall the designer though.

Last edited:
Photos of Rania from their Italian holiday:

1) Wearing a brightly coloured caftan, cropped trousers and ballet pumps
LINK

2) Out for a walk in simple black pants and white T-shirt
LINK

3) Simple pants, T-shirt and cardigan
LINK

(pressdb)

I found some nice photos of Rania from events where previously, there hadn't been many photos.

1) Opening of the "Queen Rania Rehabilitation Centre" in Cologne, Germany (2/4/07)
LINK
LINK

2) A nice photo from Deauxville, France (10/05/2006)
LINK

3) A visit to the village of El Shgeig near Amman, (27/09/2006)
LINK

4) A visit to a school in al Azraq, Jordan (27/04/2005)
LINK

(pressdb)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Queen Rania photographed in Paris in 2002. I think the lady with her is her her sister. Is that right?
54267.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
54272.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love that blouse, it's gorgeous!

A pretty grey/blue blouse worn shopping in Paris, 2002
64749.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
64751.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Collecting a medal in Italy, 2002
67461.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A gorgeous deep green blouse in Germany, 2002
67769.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Queen Rania with Cherie Blair in Aqaba, 2003
74728.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An interesting outfit to celebrate Independence Day in 2004. I think it might ba thobe with some sort of gauzy cardigan on top.
220299.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Abaca)

Last edited:
Queen Rania photographed in Paris in 2002. I think the lady with her is her her sister. Is that right?
54267.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes its her sister.

I like the look. pretty top, could match that up with almost anything. I just dont really like the boots.

This looks very similar to the outfit you posted in the eveningwear section. I really like the top, very flattering. its also a great color.

An interesting outfit to celebrate Independence Day in 2004. I think it might ba thobe with some sort of gauzy cardigan on top.
220299.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Abaca)

That's lovely! actually its very intresting as you say. I think the cardigan (as you called it) is part of the dress, guessing that from the fact its a very similar color to the thoub & the end's on the sleeve of the cardigan is kind of an arabic style.

Thanks for digging up these pictures:)

Yes its her sister.
Thanks. I thought it was but wasn't 100% certain, there is a resemblance between them though.

dazzling said:
I like the look. pretty top, could match that up with almost anything. I just dont really like the boots.
I wasn't keen on the boots either, they make the outfit look quite "heavy".

Queen Rania has a lot of Style! She is a very beautiful and graceful woman.

I love almost all her cloths, they are very inspiring :flowers:

i had never seen rania's sister before... anyone knows her name or where she lives (jordan with rania?)? they look alike quite a bit! i'm glad her majesty finds time to spend with her relatives... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom