Queen Rania's Accessories Part 1: December 2003 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P-IV:Rania's casual wear

Attachments

• 2002+June++++++%238.jpg
    2002+June++++++%238.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 947
  • 2002+September+%234.jpg
    2002+September+%234.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 792
  • 0000354449-004.jpg
    0000354449-004.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 2001+June+%23+2.jpg
    2001+June+%23+2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 650
P-V:Rania's casual wear

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 606
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 433
  • 0000357854-028.jpg
    0000357854-028.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 281
I believe her handbag is a Prada one

Attachments

• pra091w-br2247_t.jpg
    pra091w-br2247_t.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,148
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 402
amina1 said:
Oh my! does she buy anything from Jordan besides the traditional wear?
Good question amina1.
Till now her clothing (apart of traditional dresses and for different events inside/outside Jordan) are made outside of Jordan. This what we noticed from pictures; I don't know what she wears at home or when she goes for a simple visit to a friend/family; and even I assume these are not expensive, still the designers outfits are costly.

Last edited:
cute_girl said:
P-IV:Rania's casual wear
Who is the lady with rania (post #43) in 2nd and 4th pictures? Is she her fashion adviser?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Rania in Traditional dresses

thank you for these photos of rania in traditional dress, I never see them
rania is a pretty lady who know how to inhance her person

rosa said:
rania is a pretty lady who know how to inhance her person
Good remark rosa ... it's a way to enhance her person/image.
In general, today many people care a lot about the appearance, and as I said once it's also a kind of signal/message they love/want to send.

Some people may not made major record of achievements, but the resemblance to a hollywood star can make them an instantly credible, and they can win others attention just for unusually attractive appearance.

However, if a man/woman continues to give special importance to his/her appearance, these can move people attention from his/her real role as leader/first lady to an elegancy symbol (nothing more), which I believe at some point it's not good.

abir said:
Good remark rosa ... it's a way to enhance her person/image.
In general, today many people care a lot about the appearance, and as I said once it's also a kind of signal/message they love/want to send.

Some people may not made major record of achievements, but the resemblance to a hollywood star can make them an instantly credible, and they can win others attention just for unusually attractive appearance.

However, if a man/woman continues to give special importance to his/her appearance, these can move people attention from his/her real role as leader/first lady to an elegancy symbol (nothing more), which I believe at some point it's not good.

And this is exactly what is happening to Rania

abir said:
Who is the lady with rania (post #43) in 2nd and 4th pictures? Is she her fashion adviser?
I think you're right,she might be a fashion advisor,in all Rania's pix shopping she's with her

Attachments

• 2001June.jpg
    2001June.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 683
cute_girl said:
I think you're right,she might be a fashion advisor,in all Rania's pix shopping she's with her
Thanks for pictures cute_girl.
About the lady with rania; that's what I noticed: she is seen many times with rania shopping ...

Maibe she need buy something new for her.... but if ahe is Rania fashion adviser, nice job.

cute_girl said:
Prada shoes

I believe Princess Mary and Princess Mette Marit have the exact same shoe by Prada. A bestselling shoe with the royalty, wouldn't you say.

Dolce and Gabbana.......

Attachments

• DolceGabbana.jpg
    DolceGabbana.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 491
  • re.jpg
    re.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 574
I noticed the couple and mentioned it in prince hamzah's thread before the mid-east forum was closed,I think it shows that their marriage was arranged because the pic is taken 2 month before they got married

cute_girl said:
I noticed the couple and mentioned it in prince hamzah's thread before the mid-east forum was closed,I think it shows that their marriage was arranged because the pic is taken 2 month before they got married

This pic was taken in Malorca,Spain, in July 2004.

Sorry to say that but Jordan is poor country its not like England or Sweden and all what QR cares a bout is her look and her clothes and here all what we talking a bout is her look her fashion's she is so shallow she is treated like a model while we forget that she is queen but she has no relation to Jordan conditions and to Islam this is shame to talk and talk a bout her that way

suria said:
Sorry to say that but Jordan is poor country its not like England or Sweden and all what QR cares a bout is her look and her clothes and here all what we talking a bout is her look her fashion's she is so shallow she is treated like a model while we forget that she is queen but she has no relation to Jordan conditions and to Islam this is shame to talk and talk a bout her that way

Suria, there are poor people in Sweden, and definitely there are poor people in England as well. I think the press tends to focus more on Rania's clothing than say the things she is trying to do for Jordan. Maybe a personal seamstress, from Jordan, isn't a bad idea as a member suggested...

Prada Handbag

Attachments

• pra0309f-bl0182_t.jpg
    pra0309f-bl0182_t.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,156
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2,230
Rania

sommone said:
Suria, there are poor people in Sweden, and definitely there are poor people in England as well. I think the press tends to focus more on Rania's clothing than say the things she is trying to do for Jordan. Maybe a personal seamstress, from Jordan, isn't a bad idea as a member suggested...
I absolutly agree with you Sommeone!!

No,this is not a jordanian traditional design.

It's designed by Marc jacobs for his collection of aut/winter 2003,yes it's with oriental inspiration?the moroccan designer "Fanou" made exactly the same dress with ruby velvet and the same design inspired by moroccan traditional caftans for her collection of 99/2000 showen in "carrousel of Louvres" in Paris!

Attachments

• marc jacobs.JPG
    marc jacobs.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 378
I decided to ask this question here since I didn't know where else to ask it. I was wondering if anyone knows which Jordanian designers, if any, their majesties Rania and Noor use? Please let me know if anyone has any info. Also please let me know if there are any Jordanian designers or not, if there are do they design traditional clothing or do they have a more western feel to their clothes? And how expenisve are they in comparison to designers like Dior, Armani, Versace, Gucci, etc?

note to Balqis:
I love the quote you have on all your messages, the quote by her majesty Queen Rania:
In a world of "many," the real lesson in life is, "we are one."

it is a great quote

elizahawthorne said:
Are Alba and Fatina Jordanian or Morrocan?

They are jordanian sisters,but they used to participate in moroccan fashion shows the last one was in "caftan of morocco" collections of 2003.

Theres was in the same event an iraqi born designer who lives in jordan "Basem Cheik jawad"

Here's two traditional dresses I forgot to post before in the collection that I posted on the first page.

1. May 15, 2004
2-3. October 24, 2004

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 237