Queen Rania's Accessories Part 1: December 2003 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption: 'Sarah's Bag', a new brand of bags and shoes made in Lebanon

The designer and creator Sarah Beydoun, who runs 'Sarah's Bag', a new brand of bags and shoes made in Lebanon, as a part of a rehabilitation program, whereby women who served time in prison would learn valuable skills in return for a reliable income and a stable source of dignity, and empowerment. The bags are quite fashionable and successful. Fashion icons like Queen Rania carry one of 'Sarah's Bag' creations. Photo taken at Beirut's workshop and showroom, on June 22, 2006. Photos by Ammar Abd Rabbo/ABACAPRESS via Polfoto

Caption: File photo of Jordan's Queen Rania carrying a 'Sarah's Bag' as she leaves the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Real de la Almudena in Madrid-Spain on saturday May 22, 2004 after the wedding ceremony of Crown Prince Felipe of Spain and Letizia Ortiz. Photo by Abd Rabbo-Hounsfield-Klein-Mousse-Zabulon/ABACA via Polfoto.

More information on the brand and the designers can be found at Sara's Bag | Beirut Lebanon

Last edited:
This is the first time I hear about " Sarah bag " it seems good bags , I am happy to know that Queen Rania support the " rehabilitation program " by action not words , and also it is realy great to know that Queen Rania carried this bag for the un famous designer to an important event .

you always doing great job " Humera " by posting all these infromation and links and pictures , I am learning a lot from it , so thank you .

Thank you houri.
It was indeed great exposure for this young and relatively unknown designer to have the Queen of Jordan carry one of her creations to such a high profile event.
Im even beginning to recognize the brand's designs in some of the other handbags Queen Rania has carried recently.
If you visit the Sarah's bag website and read the Our story section, you'll find more info on the designers.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Thank you houri.
It was indeed great exposure for this young and relatively unknown designer to have the Queen of Jordan carry one of her creations to such a high profile event.
Im even beginning to recognize the brand's designs in some of the other handbags Queen Rania has carried recently.
If you visit the Sarah's bag website and read the Our story section, you'll find more info on the designers.

very intersting link , thanx again :)

This thread seems to have been neglected for a while, despite the fact that Rania seems to have a whole multitude of bags in recent years from Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci etc. I have noticed also in recent trips this year, she has been carrying Balenciaga and Marc Jacobs. Anyone interested in helping update this thread?

Looking through pictures of her purses from the past, there have been some really elegent ones.

Last edited:
No are the same shoes.

Little_star said:
Queen Rania was photographed in Paris wearing these shoes
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

I think they sare the same as the ones she wore in the 2005 New Years card. Although it's hard to tell from the above photo they do seem quite similar.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=218762&d=1133910154 (originally posted by Humera)
She also wore these shoes in Milan in September 2005 (Hello).
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/12-1.jpg

Last edited:
Time to close this topic.

Thank you everyone for making this discussion one of the best in this sub-forum.

Part two of Queen Rania's Accessories (shoes, bags, scarves etc.) can be found here.

GT:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom