Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2003 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Queen Paola was missing was the wimple and veil and her Mother Superior look was complete.

for the next recycling................agree with you.
The Dowager Austria-Este who was older was in white and pink....

She look severe and angry for the wedding. I didn't like her outfit at all.

I also don't like her hat. It looks like she could turn it over and serve tortilla chips in it.

I agree, she looked awful. It is not her style. She was and still is a beautiful woman. 76, today is not old. Who ever said it looked angry, like if I have to go to this thing, I just wear this. The hat was one of the worst hats I have ever see. Just not like her.

The suit is fine. The "thing" on her head is just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She looked like she was either going to her grandson's wedding, or the lunch meeting for the latest hospital benefactors society - with additional bedazzled home project as an accessory...

I loved the mother superior Analogy. She looked like she was going to a simple funeral

The outfit is a typical 'old lady's special occasion' outfit to me. It's not her best choice, but the colours are quite nice and I like her brooch.

King Albert and Queen Paola attended a conference of Professor Benoit Lengele, Belgian surgeon specialized in face morphology and face modifications, in the marge of 'des Grandes Conferences Catholiques', in Brussels on October 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery ** facetoface gallery **

King Albert and Queen Paola attended a gala concert of the Royal Music Guides (Musique Royale des Guides) in Brussels today, November 28.
The concert was organized on the occasion of the King's Day, the 80th anniversary of the Association of the Order of Leopold and the 25th anniversary of the association Friends of the Royal Band of the Guides.

** belga gallery ** facetoface **

Queen Paola attended the conference 'Missing unaccompagnied migrant children' organized by Missing Children Europe in Brussels today, December 4. Bernadette Chirac was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery ** facetoface **

Queen Paola has attended the School of Hope Forum in Brussels today, April 28. The winners of last year's programme, supported by the Queen Paola Foundation since 1999, were presented during the event.

** Pic ** apa/picturedesk gallery **

Queen Paola hosted the award ceremony of the Queen Paola Award 2014-2015 for primary schools, at the Royal Castle in Laken today, May 27:

** belga gallery **

Today, May 28, Queen Paola attended a conference organized by Missing Children Europe in Brussels.

** belga gallery **

Queen Paola as Honorary President of the Musical Chapel Queen Elisabeth attended a gala concert at the Bozar in Brussels yesterday, March 8:

** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom