Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on TV when she was interviewed during the war she looked better than those photos

on TV when she was interviewed during the war she looked better than those photos
you're right xavi she looked great on TV a few days ago ,not like tose photos on she looks really weird:ermm:her dress is elegant thought.

She was so pretty before. Who did this to her. She really looks strange. So many people in Florida look like this. Such a lovely gown on her gorgeous figure with some nice jewels, but who can get past the plastic "shine"!!!

HELP!! why can't women grow old gracefully, this is ridiculous. Why is nobody telling her to stop.

Why is nobody telling her to stop.

No one close to Michael Jackson had the nerve or care enough to tell him stop his plastic surgeries. And he was just a pop singer. Who would have the nerve to tell a queen to stop?:flowers:

I love the white caftan. It just looks so soft and flowy. She looks perfect in it.

This dress is really nice .But,I noticed that her dresses are always the same model.
For me this one looks like many other she has worn:the pale orange one she has worn at CP Felipe and CP Leatitia's wedding,the blue one at prince Hamzah and princess Noor's wedding.She also made many appearance with other blue dresses,I don't think it's always the same dress,it was of different blue shade.
I think she should change the style otherwise it will become boring.
She has worn that dress in France when the weather was very cold,I don't know how she did.I winter,I think that she should wear jordanian dresses like the dark blue queen Rania has worn twice.

Beautiful white caftan, worn in Paris on both occasions:

March 30, 2004a - dedication of her book at at Hotel Bristol
March 30, 2004b

October 11, 2008a - Cinema Verite Award Ceremony hosted by Queen Noor of Jordan and Meg Ryan at Opera Bastille
October 11, 2008b
the dress is wonderful QNoor looks fantastic in,but sorry it's not a caftan,a caftan is a whole different thing(design,details,embroidery...)it's moroccan peculiarity like what the moroccan princesses wore,this white dress is not a caftan,we call that here in Morocco Deraaia and it less glamorous than caftan women and even men wore it in different occasions:flowers:

the dress is wonderful QNoor looks fantastic in,but sorry it's not a caftan,a caftan is a whole different thing(design,details,embroidery...)it's moroccan peculiarity like what the moroccan princesses wore,this white dress is not a caftan,we call that here in Morocco Deraaia and it less glamorous than caftan women and even men wore it in different occasions:flowers:

Thank´s Lilo for info. :flowers:

Lovely dress! I would love to get a better look at her tiara. She looks lovely.

I'm not gonna say I like it,let me just say that this is a typical 80's dress.Which means that we can easily forgive her,she had no other choice...lol

Yes Iakynthi is typical 80´s dress but I think too is nice. She likes wear white eveneing dresses, as during her first visit to Germany or first official portrait.

After all,this type of dresses are so familiar to us through our mothers,right?
(hope you laugh...)

but i think during her time it was not our mothers type :)

I know I should speak about myself.I wanted to say that fashion in that decade wasn't that elegant and refined,but as a 27 year old,I'm very familiar with these dresses.My mother who was in her 20's during the 80's used to wear such dresses,so I respect them even if I don't like them.

I know I should speak about myself.I wanted to say that fashion in that decade wasn't that elegant and refined,but as a 27 year old,I'm very familiar with these dresses.My mother who was in her 20's during the 80's used to wear such dresses,so I respect them even if I don't like them.

I agree with you, Iakynthi. The 80s were not the best decade for fashion. :nonono:

Considering the time, though, Queen Noor does look very nice in that dress.

She wore the outfit as provided dy fashion of 80s. The dress is beautiful!

Q.Noor looks beautiful in anything!I could never have said the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom