Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice

I do thingk it's very positive that the Queen uses and wears her clothes many times. She keeps her own style and shows that the same clothe can be used at diferent places and occasions.

Sol
~*~Humera~*~ said:
1. April 1988 Washington

2. Spanish royals in Jordan, 1994

sol_anglada said:
And now, what is the opinions that Jordans have about her Queen Noor? Beucause I think she spents part of her time out of Jordan ...
Tell me about this, please.
Sol
i think she was and still not very popular in Jordan and by the Jordaniens.

May 2004 - Prince Hamzah's wedding reception

Pre-wedding gala for CP Felipe and Letizia

November 2004

December 21, 2003

September 2003 - South Africa

March 31 - New York

September 17, 2003 - Madrid

June 4, 2003

July 2003

I think I like this length best on Noor

salma said:
3. Gala "A Mosaic of the Middle East: Opening Minds to the World, Houston. 24 September 2004

Queen Noor wearing this dress yet again for the 2005 Jerash festival. It must a particular favourite of hers.
Pic from Yahoo:

~*~Humera~*~ said:
1. July 21, 2004 Arab Children Congress, Amman
2. Oct 13, 2004 New York

Q. Noor wearing the same dress for Princess Badiya's wedding, June 24, 2005.
Picture from Petra

1. April 2005 (Pic from NY Social Diary)
2. June 19, 2005 - Pittsburgh (Pic from Newscom)
3. July 24, 2005 - Arab Children Congress (Pic from Abaca Press)

i've noticed qn looks very natural in ethnic dress. some westerners would look real awkard in it and yet she wears it as if she is used to wearing it all her life.

I think she looks more natural and relaxed compared to the 80's where her hair was fixed to perfection and her clothes were flashy.She was quite high maintence in the day

mirsada said:
I think she looks more natural and relaxed compared to the 80's where her hair was fixed to perfection and her clothes were flashy.She was quite high maintence in the day

Okay, but in her defense, I have to say that the eighties were high maintenance all together. I think that there was just far too much hair spray and cosmetics used in the eighties. Pictures of anyone from then are frightening! ;) :D

November 1, 2005 - Queen Noor at the King Hussein Foundation dinner and awards.

I thought she looked absolutely stunning at this event. The dress is very simple but so elegant, no unnecessary embellishments, just a beautiful brooch. The midnight blue is striking.
Queen Noor seems to prefer wearing beautiful and colourful caftans to formal events but every once in a while its great to see her put on something this chic.

(NY Social diary and AP)

The Internet side I got that picture from says so - and I think she is.

The Queen is a real beauty, maybe more now then when she was younger....

Wow! She looks so elegant in this dress. I love her hairstyle and makeup too. Queen Noor is still as beautiful as always.

She was beautiful but now her face change so much.

I saw a quick photo of Queen Noor at a party for Obama's inaugeration. Her hair is quite dark - I like her better as a blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom