Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen's outfit is an accomplished mixture of an elegant (top, jewelry) and a slightly sportive style (white suit) i.m.o., that is to say it's the right choice for a woman like her who has still stunning body measurements. I must add that her multicoloured earrings fascinated me -you can have a closer look at them in some of the pictures recently posted in the Queen Noor current events thread (Zimbio gallery).

:previous: Maybe her best recent appearance. The black shawl made the whole look much more interesting. I've also seen the jewels in other pics and I have to say they were all excellent choices - the bracelet with the multiple hearts in particular. ;) :flowers:

I like the design of the shawl. It's discreet but elegant.

sophisticated appearance she looks divine in that black dress I don't like the botox on her face though she don't look good.really!!!:ermm:

i agree that is her best look for a while now,the black dress suit her alot and the shal is a lovely addition.

Hmm not sure I care much for the weird necklace.

i like the whole look,the outfit is nice and the white suit her alot not sure about the necklace too looks odd.

The white suit is nice. The only complaint I have is that her blouse is hanging down lower than the jacket. And yes, the necklace is a bit gaudy.

The only complaint I have is that her blouse is hanging down lower than the jacket.

^ That's a huge trend right now.;) Q.Noor looks wonderful from head to toe. This zero-type of necklace must have a special meaning;* I'm sure it doesn't belong to her jewel case.:)

* they're promoting this new documentary these days, 'Countdown to Zero'.

This zero-type of necklace must have a special meaning;* I'm sure it doesn't belong to her jewel case.:)

* they're promoting this new documentary these days, 'Countdown to Zero'.
It didn't dawn on me that it was a symbol of the documentary that she's promoting. It makes sense now, as she doesn't normally wear these types of necklaces. :flowers:

Pretty outfit, I like the loosness of the Jacket over the dress.
The necklace was a nice touch but not my taste, it couldve been a bit shorter and sat a bit higher which would look nicer.

can't say more ML , very special details ..

Wow that's a real closeup photo of the decorations. Nice!

Beautiful, intricate gold embellishments. Noor has such nice hair!
Definitely! Those thin, golden braids on either side and in the middle (which are shaped like branches) look quite charming as well, i.m.o..

It is a beautiful thoub. I love this colour of blue.

I love this thoub! The gold embellishments are exceptional - a really outstanding piece! :)

I can only repeat what has been said - I love the gold embellishments of this thoub! She looks lovely.

She looks very good, IMO. Stylish and yet elegant. I like the jacket quite much and what a great figure she still has.

Lovely outfit. Thank´s lilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom