Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a surgery in her nose as we can see in her wedding pics,her profile was different,besides I think she has a lifting and something done in her lips too,imo.She is very pretty,I agree.

At first glance that first picture looked like she was holding hands with the guy. :D

This green thoub is really beautiful. I also liked how she combined the earrings with the trim on the top part of the thoub. Perhaps she had the earrings made like this to match this particular thoub, but it was brilliant anyway.

Last edited:
I loved this jacket from the beginning - its details on the top part make it more stylish! I also loved the jewels she picked and particularly the turquoise bracelet.

She has a similar jacket.

reminds me a bit of her outfit during Queen Sofia last Birthday .
Her Majesty looked great , the make up , hair style everything !!!!!

reminds me a bit of her outfit during Queen Sofia last Birthday .
Her Majesty looked great , the make up , hair style everything !!!!!
It´s very similar but she wore during QSophia´birthday a white dress and today´ outfit is a jacket and skirt. Too the detail of top it´s different.

The jacket looks nice from what I can see of it. The decoration on the collar is nice.

This green/turquoise tunic looks a bit busy combined with these jewels but I love it on Q.Noor. She can pull off such colours and look glamorous and radiant! :flowers:

I like this blue dress and particularly the sleeves. So nice for a change!

Me too and Queen looks nice. She used same dress two years ago in Paris.

odd she's not wearing her wedding ring even if she is a widow.

The solid blue dress is pretty and the sleeves give it a nice flare. Her hair and makeup look good too. I prefer this darker color for her hair than when she was a light blonde.

odd she's not wearing her wedding ring even if she is a widow.
Her blue dress is nice, simple but nice.
Are middle eastern women not supposed to take their wedding ring off even if the husband is deceased?

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 20: Queen Noor of Jordan attends the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival Vanity Fair party on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 in New York
ANP Beeldbank

I don't like so much the coat, but the dress looks very interesting, it's a pity we can't see it better.

Just a word on the blue dress: perfect!

Q.Noor knows this colour suits her perfectly. And the fit is also very good! She looked wonderful!!! :flowers:

That's a gorgeous colour on Noor! I like the collar design as well.

Yes, Opal. That's indeed a gorgeous color and it suits her. I love the material of the jacket and skirt and it fits her perfectly, IMO.

I loved the white suit with the turquoise top. Very elegant and well put together as always!

Yikes!! Meg Ryan's gotten as thin as a stick!!

Love the flowy turqoise top! I'm not sure the jacket looks right with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom