Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice assortmant of bags/clutches. Number 2 is pretty, but too small. Number 6 is the kind I would use.

No Opal is the pic that you think it, n2 is big and nice bag:flowers:

All of the bags are delightful! I'm also a fan of the small clutches!
I'm happy to find a person, holding the same views!

QN looked so polished today. The fuchsia outfit and the new hair colour suit her a lot!! Thumbs up!!

i loved her hairdo , though i prefer dark hair color on her.

The red caftan? in the first picture is gorgeous.

I've never seen this dress before: Photo
It looks like a pretty dress, the colour is lovely. Queen Noor has worn a few revealing outfits but I don't think I've seen this much cleavage before.
The picture is from October 2008.

Yikes neither have I. Not sure what to think of it.

:previous: It looks fantastic IMO! I also love this shade of blue - suits her eyes! I don't mind the 'cleavage'. Since she also wore that shawl (?), she covered most of it.:flowers:

I've never seen this dress before: Photo
It looks like a pretty dress, the colour is lovely. Queen Noor has worn a few revealing outfits but I don't think I've seen this much cleavage before.
The picture is from October 2008.
This is Noor´s favourite colour and I like this colour too.She looks stunning,but I dislike the scarf:flowers:

Great pictures of Queen Noor. I loved that red/fuschia suit/dress. That color looked amazing on her. WHat a beautiful woman. She has gorgeous skin, and her hair is very pretty styled. She looks fabulous in pretty colors like that blue and orange, as well as that tan/cream outfit.

:previous: I believe it's a shawl. Noor is showing too much skin imo.

Yes, maybe she looks a bit taut, but considering that she is 58 years old she looks stunning; I like her much more now then when she was younger.

Btw, glowing reports for both the pink and the blue outfits.

Yes, maybe she looks a bit taut, but considering that she is 58 years old she looks stunning; I like her much more now then when she was younger.

Btw, glowing reports for both the pink and the blue outfits.

I always love her in caftans, she looks gorgeous. She is a sweet person and always looks great.
However a lot of 58 year olds went the taut way a bit too much and I sincerely hope she does not overdo it.:flowers:

That last blue outfit is really pretty. She looks good for her age.
By "taut" are you implying that she's had work done?

I don't think she had work done; and really hope she won't do anything like surgery or something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very beautiful jacket indeed! She looks great IMO.

I really think she has a surgery,a lifting in her face....although she is pretty now,she was prettier younger imo.Btw,dear mafan she has a surgery in her nose she did many years ago.

I didn't know she had surgery in her nose, and to be honest I never noticed it!
Btw, if she really underwent surgery more times in her face, her surgeon did a very good work, her face still seems quite "natural", not a plastic-made one (like the faces of a lot of women who underwent surgery)

Other than her nose I don't think she's had surgery. She may have used a bit of botox - somthing minor like that. But she looks natural to me. Her last outfit is gorgeous!

Other than her nose I don't think she's had surgery. She may have used a bit of botox - somthing minor like that. But she looks natural to me. Her last outfit is gorgeous!
I agree she is a very pretty lady. I think in the last set of pictures she may have done her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom