Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much Zubiaur , I really like to see her outfits in state visits

Queen Noor is always appropriate and elegant without appearing terribly vain somehow.There is something quite spiritual about her& her attire. imo.

Turquoise is my favourite colour and a colour I always find lovely on Q.Noor. This dress is fantastic! And I agree with Jaya that there is something spiritual about her. Nice post :flowers:
Turquoise ,blue,and pink are my favourite colours,and I know turquoise is the favourite of Noor,a very flatteting colour:flowers:

Turquoise is my favourite colour and a colour I always find lovely on Q.Noor. This dress is fantastic! And I agree with Jaya that there is something spiritual about her. Nice post :flowers:

Welcome to forums Noormeanslight, I agree with you she is special, a beautiful woman and she was a great queen.

Turquoise ,blue,and pink are my favourite colours,and I know turquoise is the favourite of Noor,a very flatteting colour:flowers:

Yes she wore many turquoises dresses and too jewells.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Zubiaur and Salma:flowers:

I'm so glad you both find Q.Noor fascinating, a true beauty. And thank you for confirming that turquoise is Q.Noor's favourite colour. I didn't know that.

Evening dress (she wore this dress in three events)
Imageshack - uuux

[/QUOTE]
Thanks salma,I love this dress with golden details.She is stunning.Can you please post more pics of this dress?:flowers:

The golden/white dress that QN wore for the official portraits is one of my favourite. I also like the floral dress from the Asia Tour.

Thanks salma,I love this dress with golden details.She is stunning.Can you please post more pics of this dress?:flowers:

This is the second gala where she wore this dress (1985) the first time was in 1984 during State Visit from UK, and the third time in 1987. The official portrait was taken in 1997.
http://i50.tinypic.com/zn4h8g.jpg

She looks gorgeous in that 1997 portrait. And the tiara goes well with the outfit.

Yes Sereta she looks nice. Another official portrait in this ocassion she choosed old top. She wore it in France and during photoshoot (in both cases with white skirt).
http://i50.tinypic.com/dos8jc.jpg

:previous: I was thinking about this top right now, Salma!!! :) It was really unique and its design matches the tiara so well. It's a rather difficult design, though. I believe only stunning women like QN can pull off something like this.:flowers:

Yes Zubiaur. This was the official dinner during QElizabeth´s visit.

I don´t know the designer, she used very similar dress in 1981. Queen Noor choosed the white for her evening dresses usually.

Queen Noor's White Dress

It's Valentino..I saw a photo of the same dress in white but with short sleeves inthe 30th anniversay Valentino Book.

I don´t know sorry but the bag n7 is old (1996).
The oldest bag is n15 she used it in 1979.

Nice assortmant of bags/clutches. Number 2 is pretty, but too small. Number 6 is the kind I would use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom