Queen Noor's Fashion and Style: October 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really love that color on queen noor; very elegant as usual

This is a lovely suit. The clutch, the hair & make-up are all perfect. Q.Noor has a sweet natural beauty and looks so much younger than her age.

I really like Q Noor in Blue, looks great with her shining eyes!

I think the suit was blue/grey and not light blue. It has to do with the light I guess.

QNOOR has always known how to dress herself with chic and simplicity - this outfit is one from many exemples of her impeccable way of choosing clothes.

I agree with Monic, and she knows what clothes she can wear.

I love this colour on Queen Noor. :flowers:
I love it all. The dress, the color, the jewels. And her hair looks better, I'm not a big fan when she wears her hair all "teased" up. This looks more natural. The only not so good thing is that in every picture I see of her, she looks like she needs to powder her face. What's up with that??

What a beautiful caftgan on Queen Noor, she looks so regal and royal. The color is amazing on her. I usually like Q noors's "dewey" make-up, but there's just a tad too much sheene for me this time.

Thats a beautiful thoub. I quite admire Noor for still wearing thoubs even when she is not in Jordan or any other Arab country.
This is a beautiful piece, the color is lovely and bright and the white work is amazing.

very beautiful gown,QNoor looks divine in that blue thoub i am glad to always see her in sush pretty traditional dresses.

:previous:
Queen Noor's gown was amazing. I like the combination of turquoise and snow white colours. The embroidery per se is skillful executed. However, I could not help noticing that Queen Noor looked a bit tired. Perhaps ... it is the case of bad photography, but her face appeared silicone shiny.

I can't add any more , she is the simply stunning

Although I am not keen on the orange colour, I have to say that Queen Noor's thob was nice. Once again I like the way this thob is embroidered. However, her face was silicone shiny once again.

another lovely choice by QNoor,love the orange thoube very beautiful.
its not the first time she wore that dress,i've seen QNoor in that orange thoube serval time.

very lovely dresses,I like all her last choice in Dubai festival,I am glad she keeps wore sush lovely thoubes.

The dress is beautiful I like the colour too. I hope she will attend more DIFF events.

I have really liked Queen Noor's fashion lately, and this case is no exception, IMO. She is a beautiful, regal woman, and its so good to see her in active roles today. Thanks for posting pics.

I like the first outfit she was elegant during this State Visit to Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom