Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this dress from Mathilde is so beautiful. It has a rather floaty effect to me, which gives off a dreamy and elegant feel IMO.

With slightly longer sleeves and a lower waistline it would have had better proportions and looked more womanly rather than girlish, in my opinion.
Very pretty dress otherwise.

Somehow, I just love this on her. It is a beautiful,dress with intricate lace patterns and very nice linings, and it fits her well. That's enough

She looks lovely, but it isn't one of my faves and I just don't know why...

Queen Mathilde looking lovely in a recycled black lace dress by Marc-Philippe Coudeyre at an event for the Belgian campaign for a non-permanent seat in the UN Security Council 2019-2020 in New York City yesterday, July 11:

** Full view ** July 2014 **

:previous: I love this dress on Mathilde, I think it looks elegant and sophisticated. I love how she has also paired gold shoes with a black dress.

The black dress is lovely. It's a beautiful design.

I love this black lace dress. The style is wonderful and the detail is great :flowers:

Close up, the skin tone fabric under is a bit odd, but I from afar don't notice.

She looks lovely in this black dress. I also like the gold shoes with it.

Queen Mathilde in a blue dress at the annual concert on the eve of Belgium's National Day yesterday, July 20, elegant but the cut makes it look a bit old-fashioned:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Elegant dress but i don't like the cut neither.

Love the color and print, but cut and fit seem old fashioned and a bit sack like. It wouldn't be out of place on Camilla. Not what I am used to from her.

The blue dress is awful. I don't like the style or design.

I agree with the other posters. It is very matronly and not flattering on the lovely Queen. I love her hair, however..

This blue dress reminds me something. Some other royal lady worn a similar but I do not remember who. I'm any case I do not love it. Could be nice for Queen Paola

Queen Mathilde in a blue dress at the annual concert on the eve of Belgium's National Day yesterday, July 20, elegant but the cut makes it look a bit old-fashioned:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I dont agree this is somehow old fashioned but I do respect the opinions. I thought Mathilde looked good in this dress, it fitted her well, the color was great and hair was well styled.

For a night at fireworks it was perfect!!

Queen Mathilde looking very lovely in a wonderful, recycled white lace dress at the gala dinner for the 13th informal summit of German-speaking head of states in Brussels yesterday, September 7:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** May 2016 **

Perfect !! Perfect!! Perfect!!!

That dress looks like the three ones worn by the three daughters of King Willem-Alexander on April 30th 2013: picture

I love her look , she looks fab !!!!!!

Beautiful white dress. She looks great.

The dress is summery and quite lovely. Her hair looks stylish send the earrings add interest to the look:flowers:

:previous: Summery, what you say. It gives Queen Mathilde an almost girly look. Not sure whether I really like it.
The blue dress she wore the evening before indeed reminded me of the blue dress the Princess of Orange wore during her father's inauguration.

I thought the white dress was way to casual for a dinner. It makes a nice daytime dress for a low key event.

In 'full view 2' just above, her hair and Philippe's look very similar (though parted on different sides)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom