Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color but not the feathers.

Don't mind the feathers, but the color does nothing for her. If it were a deep wine or burgundy color I would have liked it.

:previous:
I agree ..... I do think her hair looks lovely. The color of the dress seems to wash her out, IMO.

I like it and I think it flatters her. The color is the same as I just used for a bow on a wreath I made of my hydrangea panicles. Just finished it yesterday. It's a lovely fall color.

I like it. Is a very elegant dress and flatter a lot the Queen.

Last edited:
I like it- I even don't mind the feathers on this one. It's 1000 times better than Maxima's version.

I love the color on Mathilde but not the dress, somehow she doesn't pull it off well.
The hairstyle is pretty and a nice change.

I love this look from the Queen!!! looking very beautiful!!!

A beautiful dress that is appropriate for the event. Dress color is interesting, nice deep color and not too somber.
I also like earrings, but i can´t decide what to think about her hairdo.

That's a great colour on Mathilde, she looks nice.
What event is this photo from? :)

That's a great colour on Mathilde, she looks nice.
What event is this photo from? :)

it's the concert for Grand Duke Jean's 95th birthday.

And it is an absolutely hideous dress. The odd design & style are just ugly. Not a good look.

Very beautiful indeed. I think the colour is palette is one which really suits Matilde and that's why she seems to gravitate toward it.
I love the color, but I do find the dress a bit matronly IMO.

Mathilde looks amazing!

Very beautiful! Love the color on top and such a flattering fit:flowers:

It was very flattering on Queen Mathilde,who also looked very elegant tonight.

The dress is beautiful. I love the colors.

Queen Mathilde attended a gala concert of the YoungBelgianStrings in Brussels yesterday, January 31, recycling a nice lace dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2015 **

Last edited:
It's nice dress but especially yesterday maybe is the photo but does not look very flattering on Queen.

:previous:

I've edited my post above and added a better photo ("Upper part") where you can get a better idea of the colour. The full view photo from yesterday doesn't show it that well..

Reactions: eya
:previous: You are good !!!

Now with this picture much better. A very beautiful appearance for Mathilde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom