Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shine and the way the darts are placed on the bodice makes her stomach the focal point and appear large. Not a flattering look. Love the pink satin and bow

Queen Mathilde met with Queen Rania yesterday, October 24, wearing a nice white dress with a red print:

** Upper part **

Where did she find that terrible dress? It looks like a home ec project from the 60s. How embarrasing

Last edited:
:previous: as mentioned on the day thread, the dress was made by some Jordanian women with their local fabric. Perhaps she thought it more important to show her support of local trades, than to have some designer dress. Guess what us embarrassing to some, is showing respect to others :ermm:

Mathilde wore a short Temperley London Trellis dress on October 27, 2016. See the dress on the model here.

Mary wore the long version in March.

I don't quite care for the dress either way.

It looks better short and from a distance. When you get food up, send realize the black circles have an al pet 3D effect, it is really unattractive.

The dress doesn't flatter her figure. I think a wide fabric belt would have helped

I don't care for it at all. It just doesn't suit Mathilde.

I'm not a fan of Mathilde's latest dress. The golden colour is nice but I don't like the design much. The dress also appears to be rather baggy to me.

I love her hair and earrings. I actually don't mind the dres and coat, except the dark banding on the sleeves and collar which bother me.

Last edited:
The colors of the outfit are nice but the baggy style, the print, it all doesn't work well. Nice hairstyle though.

I'm not a fan of the outfit. Like the other posters I feel it's too baggy and I just don't think it's flattering. I love her hair and earrings however!

The shoes Queen Mathilde wore at the opening of the new Queen Elisabeth Hall very pretty "special" ;)

** Shoes **

Queen Mathilde looked truly regal tonight and a great colour and hairstyle on Her Majesty.

Beautiful dress! Very regal, elegant, fits well, lovely color on her.

Very beautiful,dress. It looks like there are some rose accents in the lace. I would love to see more pictures and know whose dress it is

The queen was stunning and regal. Every bit the elegant queen tonight:flowers:

Exquisite, regal, beautiful. HM is every bit a queen in her gown and magnificent tiara. One of her best looks ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom