Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: July 2013 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A lovely new summer dress for Mathilde at the "Fete au parc - Feest in het Park" celebrations on the Belgian National Day in Brussels this evening, July 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Interesting look but I don't like the dress.

Queen Mathilde attended the Genee International Ballet Competition in Anvers yesterday, September 27, wearing a new silver-grey dress with a kind of snake-print:

** Full view ** Side view **

I love the style but not the print.

.A lovely new summer dress for Mathilde at the "Fete au parc - Feest in het Park" celebrations on the Belgian National Day in Brussels this evening, July 21:

Like this dress. :flowers: Especially the red pop of color.

.Queen Mathilde attended the Genee International Ballet Competition in Anvers yesterday, September 27, wearing a new silver-grey dress with a kind of snake-print:
** Full view ** Side view **

Very nice dress. :flowers: Very chic.

Re the snake print dress. Love the style, not the print. Love her earrings! Dislike the shoes.

Mathilde attended the award ceremony of the "Womed Award" for the best female entrepreneur in Brussels today, March 4, wearing a leather top and a printed Natan skirt. I don't like that leather top.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

This outfit is awful. I dislike the print of the skirt, nor do I think leather suits her.

I can't imagine a leather top like that would be particularly comfortable, a little too hot to wear indoors? I'm not a fan of leather clothes, skirts are not so bad, but I have never seen a leather top like that!

This is just dreadful on her from the top to the patterned skirt! Not appropriate for such a feminine queen. I agree with you, Jacknch, that it wouldn't be comfortable At All to wear! A total miss.

Mathilde attended the award ceremony of the "Womed Award" for the best female entrepreneur in Brussels today, March 4, wearing a leather top and a printed Natan skirt. I don't like that leather top.

The outfit is not pretty, not the top not the skirt but the overall does match and does fit well.

I like this. :flowers: She also looks very beautiful. Nice make-up.

Last edited:
Weird combination, the top doesn´t match with the skirt. Besides this leather top is hideous. I guess the thing is that, I just don´t like leather clothes.

March 6:

1 2 3

This dress is absolutely beautiful. Lovely timeless design. She looks so elegant and chic.

(Photos from Marika86)

Love it. Love the color. Elegant.

A nice, festive look for Queen Mathilde at the annual christmas concert at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, December 11.

This is a great look. I love the colors, especially on the blouse.

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in a white Natan dress at a musical performance today, April 25:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Beautiful dress! So elegant.

Queen Mathilde at a semifinal of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition in Brussels today, May 20, recyling a lovely dress from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** April 2013 **

The dress is very elegant and interesting.

Queen Mathilde lovely in a silver dress at the fourth and last session of the finals of the Queen Elisabeth Singing Competition 2014 in Brussels yesterday, May 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Stunning dress! Beautiful style, color, and details. One of my favorites from her.

I like the jacket but the print is awful on the dress.

So no. It needs to go far back in the closet.

It's hard to believe this is an Armani dress. I dislike the print, and the style is nothing to write home about either.

I think dress is beautiful. I love the color, the neckline, and the overall style. I'm glad she is finally repeating this gown.

When she wore it the first time I found it too shiny but it must have been because of the flashes of the protographers now I like it much more.

Lovely dress.

Beautiful and elegant looking gown on Queen Mathilde,I knew we'd seen it before!

Queen Mathilde looks every inch the queen in this lovely gown. I love the tiara, as well!

Love the color for Queen Mathilde, but hate the shiny fabric. Wonderful to finally see her in the entire tiara at a gala event.

That color is yummy!!! The Queen looks beautiful!

It's great to see this gown without the flash-phtography making it so shiny! It's a fantastic colour and the design suits Mathilde really well.

Joining the above opinions, I would like to say that Queen Mathilde looked truly regal: bright fuchsia colour and nice cut.
On a different note, it is nice to see her without crutches.

Last edited:
Superb! wonderful colour, great style, total elegance and queenly.

It's an Armani dress, one of my favorites on her.
She's also wearing the full Nine Provinces tiara, the first time since she's Queen I think.
Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom