Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: July 2013 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mathilde attended the Solvay 150th Anniversary Celebration on October 9, 2013 in Brussels, wearing a nice top in black and white combined with black trousers. The hair is nice as well:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like this outfit, it's very classic and suits her perfectly, I'm also a fan of the hairdo :)

I like this a lot. She's well pulled together and I love the hairdo!

Pretty color, I think a necklace would have been a nice addition

Queen Mathilde attended the Solvay 150th Anniversary Celebration on October 9, 2013 in Brussels, wearing a nice top in black and white combined with black trousers. The hair is nice as well:

I like the top, very lovely and elegant.

Mathilde in a lovely dress at an autumn concert at the Royal Palace today, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Side view **

Don't like this dress at all or the matching clutch. I do love the shoes though.

The hairdo is absolutely lovely! The dress is not bad but it looks a bit too tight on her.

Lovely hairstyle.

The dress is from Dries Van Noten

Very lovely! It is more beautiful worn by Mathilde, than in the catwalk!

Some days ago i heard to the Belgian news than many Belgian designers wrote a letter to the Queen, protesting that it is not only Natan, and that she should also help the other designers. Since then, she also dresses by other designers.

Last edited:
She looks nice in all dresses. And this in one of them.

A very nice blue dress IMO and a great hair do with the dress but ruined by the pumps which I find a bit too casual for the dress.

Beautiful blue dress. Love the color, and the style is so elegant.

Beautiful blue dress. Love the flattering draped neckline, the color, and diamond earrings and bracelet. Perfect look

A nice, festive look for Queen Mathilde at the annual christmas concert at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, December 11.

I quite like it, the colouring looks good on her and the shiny material of the blouse fits the occasion :)

I also have to add that this color is great on Her Majesty. Her shoes are lovely.Her bracelet looks very good with the outfit. However I do not like the earrings at all.

That's a lovely and elegant dress. The colour really suits Mathilde.

Not very flattering, a little frumpy even. Something bizarre going on in the bosom area.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

The pattern is a little busy, but I like the colour combination and Mathilde's earrings.

The pattern is extraordinary - it's like an optical illusion because I see lots of miniature skulls and at the bust area I see a rather grumpy cat looking sideways. Other than that it's a lovely dress and Queen Mathilde looks as enchanting as ever.

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in two shades of raspberry-coloured pink for a dinner with China's President Xi Jinping and his wife this evening, March 30:

** Full view **

Mathilde looks stunning! That color is so beautiful. She looks so elegant.

Last edited:
Stunning! She looks divine in that color.I like the shade of pink in the dress better than the shawl, but both look alright.

I wan't expecting to see a picture since it was a private dinner.
Mathilde looks amaizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom