Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that the pink dress is nice, although I do not like lace. Hat looks bit ood, especially with that dress.

It is ok, a very strange pairing and huge print. Must be the dreaded n designer to have those pleats on the stomach, just where they are almost never needed

I find the look very elegant and a great color.

It is ok, a very strange pairing and huge print. Must be the dreaded n designer to have those pleats on the stomach, just where they are almost never needed

Actually, pleated and gathered skirts with big volume enjoy a long and warm history in women's fashion and I'd guess all successful designers are aware of that history. :flowers:

I love her suit, and I like her & Philipe holding hands. I only get a connected vibe from a handful of royal couples (granted, only from pictures), and they are one of those couples.

Maxima has the same dress in coral. Looks great on both women. Love Mathilde's shoes.

Actually, pleated and gathered skirts with big volume enjoy a long and warm history in women's fashion and I'd guess all successful designers are aware of that history. :flowers:
Her favorite designer, I don’t want to mention the name to give him a plug, does box pleats right around the stomach which makes it look bigger. Pleats and gathers are fine, and should be tailored to make the wearer look better, not worse.
This giant print, giant bow is even too much for the stately Mathilde today

:previous:

Nice!

And here's outfit number 2 today, the dress Queen Mathilde first wore for Queen Paola's birthday celebration this year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2017 **

And outfit number 3 - a lovely Indian inspired dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Both dresses are stunning. Especially the red and orange dress. Exquisite colors.

I love all three dresses, but my favorite is the red & gold Indian inspired dress. It's splendid!

All,three dresses are nice. Especially the Indian inspired one, the cut is very flattering for her. The orange dress was a little hard to play cricket in, however, that with the high heels.

The orange is beautiful. Better shoes needed though for cricket.:flowers:

My favorite though is the beautiful red and gold Indian inspired. Really lovely.

Nice to see the other one again.

She has looked great throughout the entire visit.

Beautiful look. I love the skirt.

I love the look. Stunning skirt.

I appreciate the fun linear earrings with the pattern of the skirt. :flowers:

I like this look, especially the skirt-nice pattern and interesting length that suits her. But the top is little unbecoming.

:previous:

I don't like blouses with breast pockets, neither in this case. And the combination with this skirt and its belt is less-than-ideal in my eyes.

** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom