Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde looks very nice, I like the colours of her dress's design.

Came looking as realized I missed a day and realize I missed 2.:sad:

On the 4th I liked the style and even the color but not the print:ermm:

Yesterday's was much better. Great style, fresh summer colors, lovely prin:flowers:

A fresh and lovely summer look in blue and white for Queen Mathilde during a meeting with the Duke and Duchess of Wellington at the Royal Castle of Laeken today, July 7:

** Pic **

I love the look! It's so elegant, and I love the shirt.

Not a fan either. The color don't flatter Queen at all! And this dress!

Off topic posts have been removed. Please use the current events thread for discussions about the attended events. Thank you!

I have mixed feelings about Mathilde's blue and white dress. I like the fresh, light feel; but am not a fan of the design of the bottom half.

I wish we had a better frontal view. :sad:

I like the color. The style reminds me of a style Kate would wear, a bit more age appropriate here IMO. Like the sleeves, gives different look.:flowers:

Not a fan, at least what I see, of the weird flowers. They kind of look like the old patches my mother would sew on clothes as décor back in the 80's.

I think Matilde looks nice. I like how the dress is plain, expecting the fact that the bold red roses have been added to it. I think it gives off a kind of "pop of colour" effect, if that makes sense.

The dress looks nice. I love the roses.

I think Matilde looks nice. I like how the dress is plain, expecting the fact that the bold red roses have been added to it. I think it gives off a kind of "pop of colour" effect, if that makes sense.

Maybe that is my issue with it. They look like they were added to it. They don't feel like an intended part of the dress. All for a punch of color, but this was a miss. Accessories one thing, this looks like she took out her sewing machine and altered the designer's dress. IMO.

She looks lovely. I love the color and design.

She looks very nice in the two in dresses,especially the first one. I like the unusual color and texture of the dress, interesting three quarter sleeves,and the roses and red shoes for a accent. Her hair looks a little shorter and much better.

The yellow is sensational on her, I love this second day look :flowers:

I wasn't sure about the white at first, thought looked like a bleach spill, but was a case of taking a second look. Like the interest it adds. I like matched with the white accessories the fresh summer feel to it. Style suits her well.

Queen Mathilde wearing a very nice long summer dress with a lovely print during the annual summer photo session in Brussels yesterday, July 19. Not her usual style, but I like it on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Mathilde wearing a very nice long summer dress with a lovely print during the annual summer photo session in Brussels yesterday, July 19. Not her usual style, but I like it on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Dress is lovely and a prefect summer outfit.

Dress is by DVF

:previous:

Thanks a lot for adding that! I was already sure it could never ever be a Natan dress ;)

Today, July 20, for the opening of the annual summer exhibition at the Royal Palace in Brussels, Mathilde wore another nice new dress in red and white:

** Full view **

Beautiful dress, I love the print.

Will she wear the same dress this afternoon ?
Princesses Astrid and Claire will not attend

Queen Mathilde looked very elegant in her new lace dress at the Mass this morning ,the colour was beautiful on H.M.

One perfect elegant Queen!!!!

A stunning dress. Such a beautiful color.

Queen Mathilde looked fine. The airy dress was delicately feminine. The headpiece/pillbox hat was not my cup of tea though.

The long dress, the dress in red with an interesting neckline and the lace dress, perfect for Belgium were all well cut and beautifully fit on hm. She is a beautiful and elegant lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom