Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the media group Mediafin in Brussels today, September 29, wearing a nice new combination of a festive skirt and a dark yellow top. I would have chosen high heels instead of sandals though.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love the combination of the top with the skirt. Very beautiful that yellow of the top. The shoes were misguided rather have to keep private.

Why, hello Big Bird!
Seriously, I love the bird, but what is HM's thing with yellow lately? And not a pretty yellow like a lemon yellow or a Big Bird yellow- in moderation,, but a mustard yellow. Although this is 1000 times better than that bow blouse the other day!
And that skirt is awful!

It's a beautiful look, the yellow color suits her. The top is simple and elegant.

And about the shoes, she should throw them away right now

For a visit to the Sainte Marie de Bouillon institute today, September 30, Queen Mathilde recycled her white Dries van Noten dress with the flower part:

** Pic ** September 2014 ** May 2014 **

In general I am a Dries fan. This is pretty if a little easily wrinkled.

I love this outfit. The skirt and the top perfect much.

The more i see this dress the more i like it. Now i really like the flower part.

Queen Mathilde viewing a project at the campus in Landen today, October 2, wearing a nice and elegant recycled Natan dress with stripes:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2015 **

Exactly. Nice and elegant. Perfect for the event.

Queen Mathilde looked nice. I prefer the 2015 version as a pillbox box and loose hair are not a good combination.

Last edited:
I had no doubt the elegance and chic appearance of the Queen in such events.

The colour of Mathilde's latest outfit is amazing and overall she looks polished and professional, though there's something about the style/fit of the suit that's putting me off which I can't quite put my finger on.

Mathilde in royal blue at the welcome ceremony for the Turkish President in Brussels today, October 5.

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2013 **
Just once in my life, I'd love to show up to some shidig in this royal blue, with complete matching gloves, hat, bag and shoes just to see the look on my friend's faces. In a land where we all wear black and brown (or the occasional leopard spot) winter gloves/mittens the idea of matching royal blue gloves is just way out there. :p

The Queen looked like a Queen (hat, gloves, et al) but I missed a nice broche to spice it ip, I missed accessoiries to break the monotone blue. A pattern or something in the jacket already was enough to break the boring appearance.

Mathilde looked very elegant. I love the color.

Alas Duc,
Again to-day red lace dress and only earrings.

Queen Mathilde in a red lace lace dress at a reception and lunch during the state visit from Turkey today, October 6:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Back view **

Queen Mathilde was just perfect. Beautiful dress ,gorgeous hair. The accessories on this lace dress will simply lose and did not add anything.

That shade of red is stunning on Mathilde. I'm not so sure about her hair though, it's a little short for her. Has she cut it?

Reactions: eya
The red dress is beautiful. I love the color.

Queen Mathilde attended the award ceremony of the 'Prijs der Nederlandse Letteren', Dutch literature prize, at the Royal Palace today, October 8, wearing a new dress in black and white.

I would have liked it better without the ribbon on the shoulder.

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom