Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde looks wonderful and elegant. I love that shade of blue, it suits her a lot. Her hair is perfect for the pillbox hat. The only thing I'm not as big on is the button, but since the outfit is so lovely, I'll give it a pass.

She looks wonderful! I love the color and the classic style. The hat is also lovely.

If thought it was confirmed as an outfitt from Dior and not Natan.

Then you are most probably right :flowers: I may have mixed it up due to the fact that she has that nice Natan dress in the same light blue colour.

May 7, 2015 - Queen Mathilde in a yellow long sleeved dress matched with a belt.

Lovely shade of yellow and a nice style. I don't like the fact you see a line on the chest which I assume is the lining.

Full view ** Close up

I love the color but not the design.

Yes the color is very spring but the design no.

The color is great, but the design is terrible. The sleeves are terrible

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of the first round of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2015 at Brussels' Flagey today, May 4, recycling a nice Natan dress. That shade of pink suits her!

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** July 2014 **

For the baptism of the patrol boat P902 Pollux in Zeebrugge today, May 6, Queen Mathilde has recycled her nice light blue Natan combination from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2014 **
I like the pink dress- until we get down to the skirt- where it looks like she got mud on it. Love the blue dress.

May 7, 2015 - Queen Mathilde in a yellow long sleeved dress matched with a belt.

Lovely shade of yellow and a nice style. I don't like the fact you see a line on the chest which I assume is the lining.

Full view ** Close up

I love this! Can somebody put this together with the post I just made, as I didn't see it at first?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the colour of Mathilde's dress she wore on May 7, yellow looks good on her. But, the pattern reminds me a little of shower curtains and kind of ruins the dress. I think she (or maybe Maxima, I can't recall at the moment) wore an orange top with this similar kind of pattern the other day.

Her latest dress is nice enough, but it's not really for me. It looks really minimalistic against the white wall, though! I love minimalistic stuff.

I love the style but not the print.

I like this dress a lot on the Queen.
She looks very nice.

Queen Mathilde looking good in royal blue at an audience today, May 13. It's a recycled Natan dress:

** Full view ** May 2014 **

Agreed. It is better without the cardigan. It's a lovely dress, nice lines, good color on her.

The blue dress is very elegant ad beautiful.

I think the dress is awful. Too much in design.

Each looks lovely; together, they make a memorably vivid and beautiful image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom