Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only poor quality pics so far, but for a working luncheon in Hasselt today, October 7, Mathilde wore a pencil skirt and a blouse with an animal print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Elegant overall look, but I cannot claim to be a fan of animal print clothing.

I don't care for this look. I also don't like her hair. But her sweet smile saves the day!

Queen Mathilde at the congress 'Challenges in Visual rehabilitation' in Antwerp today, October 9, wearing a new sleeveless dress with a print and a dark cardigan:

** Full view **

I like this a lot. Timeless A line styling in a fun on-point squares pattern. And I adore the be-flowerd cane standing in for a bunch of flowers. She does have a bit of the smile of the cat who stole the cream, though. :)

No - don't like the colors- and the print makes me dizzy!

The A-line dress is a flattering style on HM. The print is a little dizzying, but I like it. Her hair looks great. I'm not fond of the floral adorned cane, however, even if it does honor the event.

Queen Mathilde at the congress 'Challenges in Visual rehabilitation' in Antwerp today, October 9, wearing a new sleeveless dress with a print and a dark cardigan:

** Full view **

As someone who needs to use a white cane due to my visual impairment...(forgive the shout) I LOVE IT!!! What an awesome idea by the organization!!

I like the dress shape on Mathide, but not the pattern. Trying to look at it makes me dizzy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not a huge fan of Mathilde's latest dress. The pattern is a little dark for me and reminds me of Letizia's latest masculine outfit. I wonder if masculine clothing is becoming a new trend amongst the royals. The pattern also reminds me of the floor tiles in the corridors of my primary school (it was in an old Victorian house).

I'm not a huge fan of Mathilde's latest dress. The pattern is a little dark for me and reminds me of Letizia's latest masculine outfit. I wonder if masculine clothing is becoming a new trend amongst the royals. The pattern also reminds me of the floor tiles in the corridors of my primary school (it was in an old Victorian house).

I agree with most posts . . . not a good look, besides it makes her look older :ohmy:

Queen Mathilde at PAG-ASA, a shelter for victims of human trafficking, in Brussels today, October 14, wearing a new printed dress in grey/white/black:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

This is a great look for Mathilde.

Can't decide if I like it or not- leaning towards not.

I'm with you on this look, roseroyal. It isn't the most flattering look on Mathilde.

Queen Mathilde at PAG-ASA, a shelter for victims of human trafficking, in Brussels today, October 14, wearing a new printed dress in grey/white/black:

The dress itself is not bad but it looks way too small. Not fond of the way she wore the sweater over her shoulders, either wear it or not IMO.

I like the dress, beautiful colors and print. Not my favorite look, but the full view is very nice.

Queen Mathilde visited the exhibition "The Power of Object(s) - Design Bestsellers in Belgium" in Brussels today, October 16, wearing a printed dress:

. Queen Mathilde visited the exhibition "The Power of Object(s) - Design Bestsellers in Belgium" in Brussels today, October 16, wearing a printed dress:

Thanks, Iceflower. That's a bunch of geometric prints in a short period of time (3?). I think they have all flattered her.

And I love today's shoes - but not with a geo print. A bit fussy for the dress, but a good match color-wise.

I like both pieces individually, but not together. However that might be because black and yellow have never really worked as a colour combination for me. Somehow though, Mathilde manages to look good in the whole look.

I'm not a fan of this outfit. The blouse is swallowing her! I don't mind the skirt but, I don't care for the high-waisted look on Mathilde.

At a reception for Belgian top athletes in Brussels today, October 22, Queen Mathilde wore an orange top and a skirt with an animal print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I'm not a fan of the skirt as it's a little busy for me, but it manages to work well with her top. I like that shade of orange and it suits Mathilde a lot. She looks good in warm colours like orange and red.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I like it a lot. Her taste tends to be fairly classic and can get a bit repetitive when she's not doing prints.
So when she brings in the prints, while holding on to her classic styling it lifts my day. She seems very happy in her own skin. That's my definition of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom