Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: February 2014 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks lovely but what is this "off the shoulder" daytime frocks/tops? It looks like a cocktail dress to me. Maxima doing it as well.

Mathilde looks lovely. That shade of green looks nice on her, and I like how the little pattern reminds me of leaves. (See the 'upper part' photo.)

Mathilde seems to almost always look elegant. I have a suspicion she would look elegant even wearing a sack! (With elegant shoes of course).

Yes I agree! CP Mary is another royal who could make a sack look elegant, too. :)

I am not sure about the dress. I like a lively green apple colour and jacquard looking material. Based on the photos, it seems to that the upper part is not properly fitted.

Queen Mathilde at a lunch for the Jury of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition at the Royal Palace today, May 28, 2014, lookig elegant in green:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Once again Mathilde shows how to look good and a little summery with a slightly off-the-shoulder dress. I love the three quarter sleevs as they are a little bit more formal and give the dress a sort of "royal" stamp.

I love the colour on her. Green is definitely not a colour that everyone can wear and her earrings just finish the whole "look".

Nice dress and Mathilde is so elegant. The color is beautiful and stands out. But I agree that the upper part is not properly fitted.

Queen Mathilde at the fifth edition of the 1000 km cycling for "Fight Against Cancer", today, May 29, wearing a blouse and pants with a print combined with matching flat shoes - a nice and practical outfit, as she had to ride a bike as well :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I'm not too keen on her trousers, although they go with the rest of the outfit and I agree, it's nice and practical for a bike ride.

I'm not liking her pants, but I do like her matching top and shoes. Her hair looks pretty.. It's an appropriate outfit for what she is doing.

A truly beautiful. Somehow, a very delicate and feminine look. Usually I do not like such headpiece, but Queen Mathilde wears it beautifully and elegantly. On the other hand, the headpiece is perhaps too circular.

Mathilde elegant in blue at the 25th Anniversary Freedom Day Event in honour of the 25th anniversary of the first partly-free parliamentary elections in Poland, in Warsaw, Poland, today, June 4. We've seen the dress before in March:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2013 **

The blue dress is ok doesn't do much for her. Our president shows how tall Mathilda is as he is quite tall.

Mathilde elegant in blue at the 25th Anniversary Freedom Day Event in honour of the 25th anniversary of the first partly-free parliamentary elections in Poland, in Warsaw, Poland, today, June 4. We've seen the dress before in March:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2013 **
Mathilde is indeed very elegant and the colour of this ensemble is fantastic. But I have to admit, I miss the gorgeous little bit of nonsense hat she had in March 2013.

The very pale blue works with her fair coloring.

She looks wonderfully elegant from head to toe! One of her best outfits. Love the bag, and her little hat is perfect.

Much as I admire Maxima and more often than not love her outfits, I think Mathilde has nailed it for looking cool and stylish.

I don't like that hat It looks like it should fall off her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom