Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: February 2014 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathilde at the unveiling of a new plaque at the "Avenida Rainha Elizabeth" in Rio, Brazil today, June 21, wearing a dress with stripes:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think she looked great. The colors are very pretty and very summery. The only thing I would've liked to see with this dress was nude heels as the orange heels where a bit too much.

This dress just doesn't fit at the waist, at the bust, where it needs to. The stripes are a little wide for my taste on a grown woman

She has unusual taste in clothes... This dress is typical Queen Mathilde, but I'm not loving it. Summery and pretty colors but not fitting well.

Mathilde looking great in red at the soccer match between the Belgian national team The Red Devils and Russia in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on June 22, 2014:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I am liking what I see on her! The dress fits well, the color is pretty, and I like the accessories. (The only tiny flaw is her hair, but I am really nit picking here!).

I like that dress very much: colour, style, & cut. She looks great. And I think it's nice that Philippe has worn a matching tie. (Returns, after some quick research) They are both wearing the team's colour. Nice. It suits her.

Last edited:
Mathilde looks stunning, I love that shade of red - I wonder if she wore it in support of the Red Devils. That's a nice touch if so.

She has a so beautiful face but the cut of her hair and her style looks by her older than she is!!

I don't know if that's the right place to discuss such a topic, but I agree. Sometimes she looks like a 50 yo woman. I fear she wants people to forget she's much younger than Philippe by choosing such a classic style in both her look and outfit.

For the D-day commemoration for example she looked really young but other times she looks older than her actual age

The dress is gorgeous. I like the bright colour and the upper part.

Mathilde in blue at the presentation of the federal award "Fight against Poverty 2014" in Brussels today, June 25. She wore that Natan dress for the first time last month:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** May 2014 **

Mathilde looks great again, and there's something refreshing about that shade of blue.

It is a pretty blue but the dress needs something, it is pretty dull. Even pearls.
And I agree about her hair, she needs help there.

Nothing special about this dress. The color is pretty, and I much prefer it with the nude shoes and clutch this time around.

I love the neckline of this lovely red dress. Her hair could look better, however.

This is how a Queen should dress! Simple, but classic, and it equals regal. This has to be one of the Best looks on Mathilde. Love her accessories, as well.

Not my favorite look. The dress seems somehow dull . Also, the hairstyle is not my favorite.

I like it, but I think it would be better if the skirt matched the blouse.

I didn't care for it the first time she wore it, and it still is unflattering. It might look better if the dress was one color, but the bottom half is just too dark.

I would've loved the dress if it weren't for the different shade of pink at the bottom. Mathilde looks elegant, however.

I never knew that Matilde was moonlighting as Superman.

EDIT: Whatever it is she has on her head, she should have left it at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom