Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 1: July 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit, especially the sweater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate this outfit. Yellow and pink, erghh...

I really like the green Natan suit on her, with and without the jacket. I think it's a very fresh, pretty colour on her, but I may be biased because I like green a lot. The structure of the material is nice, and the length is perfect.

The pink and yellow stripes? Meh, not my favourite, but fine for walking your child to school.

September 2, 2013 - Mathilde in a stripped dress matched with a cardigan.

Bright summery colors but not fond of the stripes.

Full view

She wore this before in july if I am not mistaken.
Not one of my favorites but nice to bring the childern to school.

Now Mathilde is Queen She recycles more her dresses. (green dress)

:previous:

She has recycled a lot of her clothes as a princess as well, so I don't see any major changes yet - just take a look through all her previous fashion threads and you'll see how much she has already recycled :flowers:

September 2, 2013 - Mathilde in a stripped dress matched with a cardigan.

Bright summery colors but not fond of the stripes.

Full view

She wore this before in july if I am not mistaken.
Not one of my favorites but nice to bring the childern to school.

You are right, stephanievl, yesterday's dress is a recycled dress.

It's from Natan and Mathilde wore it before in July:

** July 16, 2013 **

The pattern is awful but the cut of the dress is nice. I like the hat as well.

I agree with the above opinions stating that the hat looks fine. The pattern has too many colours and is too busy to appreciate its style.

Last edited:
The pattern is hideous and the colours looks like its been washed wrong IMO. I do like that hat with the outfit.

Yikes! Best thing I can say about that dress is that you could spill a bit of your soup on it and no-one would notice! :lol: That print is a bit too much for my liking.

The dress is just hideous!

Truly ugly dress on a beautiful woman. Must be natan again.

The trend for prints can't disappear fast enough for me! I know that fashion repeats itself, but I thought loud prints were done for good. (And I even find myself with some in my own closet.)

Queen Mathilde in Leuven today, September 6, wearing a dress again she's worn before in April - the print is a bit too busy, but she looks great with that hat:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Luxembourg April 2013 **

Not a fan of the dress or shoes, but Mathilde's hat and earrings are OK. I agree with you iceflower, the dress is a bit busy and I think there are too many colours in one dress.

I don't dislike the dress at all though it isn't a dress a would wear myself. The hat is very beautiful

September 10, 2013 - Mathilde today in a white top matched with a printed skirt that has wide white hem boarder.

I quite like Mathilde's outfit, quite fresh for summer yet simple, though I dislike the buttons down the bag of her top and the hat that looks a bit too small.

Close up ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Queen Mathilde looks very lovely in this outfit , and the hat is very nice. She and Philippe both look very good.

I think Mathilde looks very elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Today's outfit is recycled - Mathilde wore it before at Belgium's National Day celebrations in July 2012:

** July 2012 **

Excluding the hat, the outfit is lovely.

It was so cold yesterday and Mathilde never wears a pashmina or coat.

September 10, 2013 - Mathilde today in a white top matched with a printed skirt that has wide white hem boarder.

I quite like Mathilde's outfit, quite fresh for summer yet simple, though I dislike the buttons down the bag of her top and the hat that looks a bit too small.

Close up ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

So elegant...

Queen Mathilde at an exhibition at the Louvre-Lens museum in Lens, France on September 13, 2013, wearing a dress with a print in blue and orange we've seen on her before. Instead of orange shoes and bag, she has now chosen shoes and bag in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Turkey, October 2012 **

Queen Mathilde at an exhibition at the Louvre-Lens museum in Lens, France on September 13, 2013, wearing a dress with a print in blue and orange we've seen on her before. Instead of orange shoes and bag, she has now chosen shoes and bag in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Turkey, October 2012 **

This dress looks so much better matched with the blue shoes and bag. Her hair is styled nicely today.

It is so cold to day, as in Lens 13/9 I was there too, HM is dressed as if it is not ?

I think the outfit is awful. Not just the outfit, but the hat and the jewelry.

The outfit is ok, excluding the jewelry and the hat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom