Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Margrethe as Patron of the Rebild Festival attended this year's Rebild Festival at the Rebild National Park in Jutland:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I hate the hat, but the outfit is nice. I've seen worse on Marge. ;)

Queen Margrethe as the lady in red :) at a dinner and concert at Fredensborg Palace yesterday evening, November 6, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the queen in these wide-legged trouser suits she favours for some events; they suit her and is a nice alternative to the queen's usual evening choices :)

Nice outfit, I almost didn´t notice the ugly jewellery.

The red really suits QM although I think the pants are a little too wide.

I actually like the red pants outfit on the Queen. Even the jewelry didn't bother me. Kind of fun and cool at the same time. This would also look good in back with silver/platnium jewelry.

I like her in red! She looked stunning.

The Queen at the New Years Courts:

Full View Full View 2

I love the color and the fabric but I dislike the neckline and the shoulders.

Last edited:
Isn't that her Renaissance queen-style gown she's worn before? I really dislike those sleeves, but think the color and fabric are beautiful.

Did the Queen used the same dress day 2 and 3? she must like blue!

Yesterday, February 8, Queen Margrethe has opened the exhibition "Denmark's wars" at the Tøjhus museum in Copenhagen.

** ppe gallery **

Queen Margrethe has handed over the Queen's Watch at the Guards Barracks, Gothersgade, Copenhagen, today, March 6, 2013. Here are some nice pics:

** bt.dk gallery **

Today, March 20, Queen Margrethe has received Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Prime Minister of Turkey, at Christian IX's Palæ, Amalienborg.

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik have inaugurated "The Blue Planet" in Kastrup today, March 21, 2013.

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik have been in Herning today, April 1st:

** aoh.dk gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom