The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 05:34 AM
Courtier

One of the things I love about Queen Daisy is that she is an artist and it shows in everything that she does, and in particular in her clothing choices. One of my favorite is her rain cost in big bold flowers, I have shoes that would go great with that raincoat. Now all I need is the raincoat and an umbrella to match...

Old 07-16-2017, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

QM is obviously from the "Queens should dress in vivid colours so the public can see them well" school of thought (like QEII)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE2rGacWAAACxSD.jpg

And yes, its's "only a raincoat" but i loves she wears stuff like this

Old 07-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
One of the things I love about Queen Daisy is that she is an artist and it shows in everything that she does, and in particular in her clothing choices. One of my favorite is her rain cost in big bold flowers, I have shoes that would go great with that raincoat. Now all I need is the raincoat and an umbrella to match...
You need a daisy umbrella like HM has. That would go perfect with those shoes.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:54 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Margrethe is wearing her Lady in the Van (sorry for those of you who don't know the film - but this is what I always refer to her colourful raincoat as!) mac again. I'm not a huge fan but it suits her in a weirdly wonderful 'Margrethe' way.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness

Oh my! Logically I know that raincoat is hideous but I still love it and I love that Margrethe is wearing it and and looking fantastic in it.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Obviously Queen Daisy loves it too! It certainly brightens up a dreary rainy day!
Old 07-18-2017, 04:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ode to the raincoat, from blog The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Outfit of the Day: Queen Margrethe and her Raincoat at the Danish Summer Photocall

i think we need a raincoat emoticon, to cheer up dreary threads
Old 07-22-2017, 02:21 AM
Administrator

Queen Margrethe looking good in blue at the changing of the guard at Gråsten yesterday, July 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 07-29-2017, 04:39 PM
Administrator

A nice black and white dress for Queen Margrethe who attended a concert at Gråsten Castle Church this afternoon, July 29:

** Full view **
Old 07-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Margrethe looks great - I like how both she and Benedikte are wearing polka dots.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-29-2017, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent

She has been looking so lovely of late! Love her shoes...
Old 07-29-2017, 10:54 PM
Majesty

So do I! They look very elegant, and to be honest, white shoes are not a favourite of mine but the heels on these are exceptional.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:25 PM
Courtier

I love poka dots and this is such a pretty summer dress and the brooch is a nice touch also. Now the shoes, perfect for the heel is not to short to be flats yet nice enough that it won't hurt the feet. I think this is something I would call...*Kitten Heels* something I like wearing for those spikes that young girls wear would have me down on the ground yelling in pain in a second.

And the fact it has 2 colors in the heels to go with the dress now that shows she is looking at all parts of this outfit....being an artist also means she sees everything in her work and clothes.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Administrator

Queen Margrethe opened the '18th Viking Congress' in Copenhagen today, August 6, recycling the recently worn polka dot dress combined with a green jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 08-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Majesty

Very lovely this evening, the Queen participates in the opening of this year's festival week at Aarhus Theater

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...75&oe=5A2C40AB
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...fd&oe=5A3134A4
Old 08-25-2017, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

She looks really good
Old 08-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Its a nice outfit and colour on H.M.QMII and I'm trying to make out if its a bee brooch on her jacket?
Old 08-25-2017, 05:08 PM
Aristocracy

Yes, I was trying to work out what the brooch was. Hopefully we'll get some clearer photos (should this be in the jewellery thread, lol!)
Old 08-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Courtier

QM looks absolutely lovely this evening, the suit is very chic and the pink top is just great for the summer days.....so great to see that smile again and her out and about.....just marvelous that she goes forth.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I so agree with you, M. Payton! The white suit is so fashionable for our Daisy to wear.
I don't think the brooch is a bee though. The wings are too long! :)

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, queen margerthe daytimewear, queen margerthe eveningwear, queen margerthe style, queen margrethe, queen margrethe fashion