Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows what works for her and sticks with it. I love her use of color. :D

Its a nice blue outfit and very typical of the queens personal style but I'm tired of seeing it,time to give it a bit of a rest.

The aqua Gala gown is not new ashelen, but it is certainly one of HM's most beautiful! :flowers:

Love the whole outfit , such a great colour on her.

Last edited:

Queen Margrethe handing out this year's Rungstedlund Award at the Karen Blixen Museum in Rungsted yesterday, April 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe with her famous Teletubbies hat ;) at a church service on the occasion of the re-inauguration of Silkeborg Church today, April 9:

Queen Margrethe presented the "Queen Margrethe II's Science Prize" yesterday, April 19, wearing a mixture of brown pieces and prints:

Margrethe's dress is beautiful, with and without the fur cape - but she always manages to look wonderful in such capes.

She looks beautiful!

Very queenly especially with the fur trimmed cape earlier in the evening.

She looks beautiful and radiant! That color is wonderful on her!

She looks glorious and regal! Beautiful color!

Lovely. By and far best dressed among the older queens (former in Beas case):flowers:

I love it but at the same time I feel it's too much! Maybe the fluffy edges?

The green gown is wonderfully regal and elegant.

Très chic! Very smart looking outfit!

:previous: That is one well-coordinated woman. How to rock a semi-safari suit and accessorise with blue and camel colours. The hat is just perfect, a Swedish twist on a Panama hat, let's face it, only someone like Daisy could pull it together and rock it.

I love the Safari style, not everyone can pull it off but she does. :flowers:

And I am in love with the hat. I always love a real hat. This is great :)

That said I don't like the whole look together. As much as I love the hat, the camel head to toe goes from safari to military uniform. The small punch of blue we get is not enough to break it up.

Queen Margrethe continued her summer tour in Municipality Mariagerfjord today, June 15, looking lovely in light pink:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Day 2 at the Municipality Mariagerfjord today, June 16, and Queen Margrethe chose a nice, strong pink for her outfit of the day:

** Full view ** With a cape **

Ohh, I love the strong pink on HM and the style is classic!

Lovely colour - deeper and more vibrant that yesterday's outfit - it also looks great with the cape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom