Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite liked the Queen today! Nice colors and with her style always!

I think she looked wonderful... quite stylish! Best look in a while.

Love the queen in red. She looks very regal. Though I think Mary and Benedikte stole the day:flowers:

I love the colour of Margarethe's coat, but I'm not a fan of her dress as the print isn't really my cup of tea. The whole outfit does have quite a Christmassy feel, though! (Which may or may not be welcomed in October, depending on your perspective of Christmas coming early ;))

I like the colours Margrethe is wearing, that shade of red is fabulous.

I'm only now starting to actually peruse the fashion threads but one thing that has become a habit for me is with Queen Margrethe, I always look for perhaps the most significant thing that will stand out among the beautiful choices of colors she wears and that is her daisy brooch.

I am so tempted to just call her "Daisy" in the threads but it does feel like it would be disrespectful to call such a wonderful woman by a family nickname. :D

This is definitely a woman that knows colors and how to use them to her advantage. She's probably been trying to convince Henrik for years but the man just will not listen. :lol:

I'm not liking this outfit on HM at all! Even her shoes are awful. Her sisters look more regal than she does!

Like it better with cape, but not a good look at all. Her sisters are definitely better dressed.

I actually like it. Its outside the box. Its different and its definitely Margrethe. No matter where she goes, you can almost guarantee that you cannot ever predict what her outfit is going to be like. For me, its just another avenue for her to exercise her creativity. :D

Its only saving grace is the majestic cape the rest of the outfit is not nice.

I wonder if her Sisters are giving some advices but I am sure since the beginning she is the Queen and perhaps she listens only her late Mother Ingrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom