Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rectangular thickstone diamonds collier is eye-popping... Nice fresh spring color dress.

I dislike yellow but especially this tone of yellow & so much of it. The ruffles certainly do not help, especially not as they continue over the entire bodice and sleeves. Horizontal stripes like these are seldom flattering on anybody's body

Hair, make-up and jewels look very good fortunately. And it is nice that HM is using more designs from Claes Iversen.

Last edited:
Lol.....I Love It!!!!!

The look on her face is that she saw this awful dress in a mirror and thought, what was I thinking. She is lovely, the dress is terrible.

I don't like it when the ruffles extend to the upper body. And that yellow is too much.

But the jewellery is always spectacular.

Doesn't Queen Sonja have something similar that she has been wearing for years? Maybe this is an offspring of that dress.

:previous: Queen Sonja is more a big banana then big bird :D I never thought I'd find a yellow dress more unattractive then Sonja's ?

Sonja likes yellow, has a few, but the winner is the third one here.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Flashback Friday: Sonja and Her Yellow Gowns

As for Max 'big bird' is right. :eek: What is her obsession with muppet clothes. Please leave the poor muppets alone Max, please :sad:

I had to go back and look at the diamonds. With the horrid dress, I actually missed the fantastic diamonds. Only noticed when I saw all the comments.

I don’t like the yellow outfit, another ‘only Max can get away with this’ outfit, but as usual like her bold choices, she knows how to draw attention for the right reasons.

Trying to imagine this gown in a different color, such as powder blue, and I still don't care for it! That said, Maxima has a way of carrying off these looks.

Not crazy about the colour of the gown but Queen Máxima manages to pull it off .

For some reason I like it. Ske really pulls it off! I'm not bothered by the ruffles or the colour, it looks fantastic on Maxima.

Not crazy about the colour of the gown but Queen Máxima manages to pull it off .
I agree. The color is not my favorite, but the style of the dress looks nice on Queen Maxima. The jewels of course are outstanding.

And they pay money for this..good gravy what a waste of money and design. Just a horrible outfit for anytime except to empty the garbage ......

WOOW that must be the most ugliest dress of the year,
those prints hurting are my eyes

Last edited:
She looks like she is draped in a circus tent. Horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom