Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Eveningwear March 2015 - April 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

April 18, 2016 - Queen Maxima attending a concert wearing pants and jacket, hair open.

I dont mind this outfit for the evening but if styled better, it wouldve worked well. Maxima's open hair covered the brooch on the right side which dressed the look up. Her hair looked messy, it should've been styled better either all up or curled and pulled back so the brooch shows. I also think heavier make up was needed, she looked unwell/pale in the pictures to me.

Side view ** Full view ** Close up

Last edited:
The styling 2012 and tonight looked quite similar.

Though she should have cleaned up her hair, I prefer this look to the oldest picture. I usually love her hats, but that weird little fascinator on her head looked like some bad attempt at retro, and the broach IMO was too much. I like the far simpler styling this time for a concert.

I quite like the look. Okay hair messy but we saying that many times!!

I would have preferred a skirt.

i think the pants ruins the whole outfit the rest is just fine even the hair.

Queen Máxima wearing a recycled Natan dress with butterflies for a dinner with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and his wife in Den Haag yesterday, April 19:

** Full view ** September 2015 **

Another butterfly dress by Natan, this time in black, for Máxima who attended a meeting and dinner with finance ministers and the presidents of the central banks of the European Union in Amsterdam yesterday, April 22:

** With a black cape ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The first butterfly dress is truly awful, terrible color and fabric, typical overused cut.
The second one looks better from what I can see. The neckline is nice, but the butterflies out of what looks like plastic should go. Hair too messy for the occasion.

I love the cape but not the dress.

The first butterfly dress is horrible. Even if it lost the butterflies it would be bad.

The second one I don't mind the butterflies on it. They are simple enough from what I see, and since the same color as the dress, don't pop out as much. I love the cape. She needs to control the hair though.

I'm probably the odd one out here, but I think Maxima's first butterfly dress is alright. I think the colour suits her and the butterflies are a nice addition, although I do think that there are too many of them. On the other hand, I still prefer her latest butterfly outfit, and the cape makes the overall look very elegant.

Last edited:
Stunning dress, proof that Natan can get it right sometimes :flowers: Happy it made a return from the closet already.

Queen Maxima always looks amazing in gold and this is no exception! It is one of those dresses I would love to see in a full-length version - maybe for a state banquet!

I love this dress, it's amazing.

This golden dress looks amazing with Maxima's haircolor. I rarely like anything by Natan but this time it was a hit -- The Queen looks so elegant and beautiful.

This golden dress looks amazing with Maxima's haircolor. I rarely like anything by Natan but this time it was a hit -- The Queen looks so elegant and beautiful.
I agree with you I love this dress and the shoes!:flowers:

Queen Maxima always looks amazing in gold and this is no exception! It is one of those dresses I would love to see in a full-length version - maybe for a state banquet!

I agree, it would look amazing in a longer version :flowers:

She has worn the dress to a state banquet though, in Paris, when the president hosted them.

I rarely like her favorite designer either but this is just perfect, great color for her, love the sheer bit at the hem. Perfect hairstyle for her.

She looks amazing! I love the gold dress.

Queen Máxima looking fantastic in red at the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam yesterday, May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Spectacular!!! I think the red is the royal color!!

Absolutely stunning!!She also had a great time in the vaults...the brooche and pendant!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Máxima looking fantastic in red at the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam yesterday, May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The tiaras of the Durch royal family are definitely impressive in terms of size and carat power, but I must say I find their design sometimes terribly old-fashioned to be worn today.

In another comment, it looks from the puctures that King Willem-Alexander has been gaining some weight again despite Queen Maxima having allegedly put the family on a diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom