Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink gown is amazing. Beautiful design.

:previous:

Indeed, she did! It's a recycled Valentino dress:

** March 2014 **

With that picture one can see that -in Italy- Queen Máxima wore the Russian Devant de Corsage without the double row of pendants (there are even three rows of pendants in maximal setting, I believe).

The powder pink evening gown is exquisite.:)

The less said about the black getup in Milan the better.:whistling::previous:

How fantastic are the Dutch Royal jewels now with Queen Maxima flat hairdo.

To be frank, I really don't like the Mellerio ruby tiara. The stones are definitely impressive, but it has an odd-looking shape.

I think Maxima in that red dress is one of the best, if not the best, royal look this year. Slam dunk.

The black outfit at first glance I hated but it's growing on me. She looks good in black and unlike on a couple of recent occasions her hair is styled well. And, as always, what saves the day for Maxima is her attitude. She looks poised but relaxed and truly happy to be taking part in the event.

yes, i do love her red dress! how lovely. is it recycled / retailored from a previous dress of hers too?

The black dress should be reserved for a private party on Halloween Night and not a Dutch queen on a State Visit to Italy,seriously who was advising the queen on her wardrobe today in Milan?

Black dress is too costume y and why it conjures up,Halloween. Too bad a mistake

Horrid. Looks like a witch costume. Just missing the pointy hat :previous:

The netting wasn't too bad around neck. But the netting and then the tassels from the bottom of it, at wrists and bottom, cheap looking.

Have you seen the others? Former Dutch football players on a Cruijff Court (football fields in name of -and initiated by- the late Dutch master all around the world to encourage local youth to sports and so help social cohesion). This was not a banquet, a concert, a visit to a museum, but a light intermezzo in an overloaden program. Outfits should always be judged in the framework of the event and this was perfect for a lady aside a pitch, watching kids playing football on a summer evening in Milan.

Last edited:
:previous:

Yesterday's evening outfit was also chosen for the Trade Dinner at the Palazzo Reale.

:previous: I am judging it on event. At no time did I say it was too casual. It's just plain ugly. It doesn't scream summer evening at a sporting field, Italy or not. Screams Halloween party.

The black. You know when you go to a summer art and craft show, and there is a booth with boho-ish purses, scarves, dresses and skirts? Well, I think she bought this there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom