Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Máxima wearing a jumpsuit in black/dark grey and light pink and blue at the opening of the 70th edition of the Holland Festival in Amsterdam this evening, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Back view **

Last edited:
I liked Maxima's jumpsuit until I saw the pink bit at the top, which spoils the look for me. But then again, it's typical Maxima, so she gets away with it!

I usually love her quirky style but this is too much :ermm:

The pink and blue bib thing going on is just too bizarre for me :eek:

It's not bad. I'm not a fan, but it's not bad.

Queen Máxima wearing a jumpsuit in black/dark grey and light pink and blue at the opening of the 70th edition of the Holland Festival in Amsterdam this evening, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Back view **
A typical Max ensemble. I was getting quite on board with it and even thought the off-center diamond shaped pink revere was quite lovely . . . and then I saw the baby-blue back revere and cringed.

Maxima was wearing Roksanda's ruffled jumpsuit. I like black and pink together but that pink part isn't working quite right (it kind of reminds me of a garment young children wear to protect clothing from accidentally spilled food). Oh well, its something new and different seen on royal ladies and I really admire the way she adds those lovely jewels to her outfits. That brooch looks simply marvelous.
Maxima's hair needs good trimming, shorter length is better than thin long hair imho.

Last edited:
I dont mind the outfit and I like the pink/coral with the grey but that front bib is just to big/long.

I love the jewelry , the shoes and the handbag but the outfit, augh!!!! awful

Good Lord above what is Queen Máxima wearing :eek: One of her worst ever outfits!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! Everything about this is just wrong. It's way too big. The top part is strange at best, even before getting to the different colors in the front and back.

I might like her shoes. What I can see of them anyway.

I simply loath this. It's not flattering. In fact, I remember an original Star Trek episode with a costume that fit like this - and it was no more becoming then.
It's wrinkled. Worse, it's shiny and wrinkled. That fabric thingie on top would be plausible, were it just two colors. But it's blue/black in the back. :eek:
So I am channeling baby blue and pink vampire bunny dolls as I look at this.
And the hair...

The red gown is amazing. She looks incredibly regal.

Now she needs to stick with that!

LaRae

Max looks regal and stunning. Incredible gown :flowers:

Evening looks she almost never fails. Her gowns are incredible. And her jewels. She always glitters.

Very beautiful gown she looks amazing,red suits her well i guess all colors suit Queen Maxima:)

Another wonderful look from Maxima. Her red gown has fantastic color and it fits her flawlessly. Add all those glittering jewels... Maxima certainly delivers 100%!

How fantastic are the Dutch Royal jewels now with Queen Maxima flat hairdo.

I'll always stand up for the royal ladies in red and Maxima totally owns this-the very picture of a modern yet still royal queen!:flowers::flowers:

Color is lovely and I love the top of the dress :flowers:

Not a fan of the lace on the layers though. :ermm: I do like the layers just not the lace.

Wish for a lovely updo though. Accessories stunning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom