Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima is stunning. The color and jewels are magnificent. Her hair is gorgeous.:flowers:

Max just killin it!!!!! Love both gowns and jewels. Updo is stunning!

A lovely shade of red on Maxima and again a one shoulder dress which looks nice. I like the embellishments. I liked Maxima's hairdo and jewelry selected.

i think the dress is wonderful and the Queen is looking wonderful too,there is no doubt in big occasions she knows how to shine.

Love the dresses Queen Maxima wore! She looked beautiful

The red gown is stunning. She looks wonderful.

From what I can see the dress is gorgeous, as is her hair and makeup. Everything is spot on. Maxima's got a beautiful, natural smile and she and WA always look so happy and genuine together.

Queen Maxima is a joy behold at the best of times, in this red gown she looks incredible! I agree with Camelot23ca, the King and Queen always look great together!

I love both of the evening gowns she has worn recently.. the red is stunning on her though.

Queen Máxima looking great in a new Natan combination at the annual National Liberation Celebration concert this evening, May 5.

The pants are pretty wide ;) but if you imagine them being a skirt it's all fine ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

This outfit don't flatter Queen Maxima at all!!!

not flattering at all. and the wide pants are awful

It would be nicer as a dress,the pants are terrible looking .

I agree: not flattering to such a beautiful queen. The "pants" recall to mind the cut and fit of those awful "culottes" that were also made by Natan! Can anyone explain Natan? Why do his clothes so often fail to fit properly?

Love the color and top.

She looks fantastic waist up. The color and style is lovely. Her earrings too :flowers:

But the pants :bang: Next time I comment Stephanie's pants are too wide, please remind me of this mess. Max's pants make Stephanie's black ones look like skinny jeans, well nearly.

This look is awful. One of her worst looks.

It took a minute for it to really sink in that those are pants she's wearing! Not a fan.
Maxima overall is looking great, though. Always a great smile. She's got enough charisma to almost hide the fact she's wearing giant, silky, beige bell bottoms and that's saying something.

Coulotts and bell bottoms with wide stripes seemed the trend when
I was in Europe last week.i think we will have to get used to it. Not my favourite.

I like the top but I wish it was a skirt instead of that ugly pants! Her hair looks nice!

I hat the pants but they are not the worst pants Maxima has worn.

At a quick first glance, I thought Maxima was wearing a dress so I was going to comment that I liked her outfit, but then when I took a closer look... just :eek: It's a shame, because the colour is beautiful, as are the flowers.

Colour and top part are lovely - the trousers are hideous. It should have been a skirt in that material, trousers needed to be made from something more flexible.

Natan is obsessed with that stiff shiny silk taffeta material even when it isn't appropriate for the design.

I like Maxima's hair, earrings, top and its color but those pants ... H-o-r-r-i-b-l-e.

Colour and top part are lovely - the trousers are hideous. It should have been a skirt in that material, trousers needed to be made from something more flexible.

Natan is obsessed with that stiff shiny silk taffeta material even when it isn't appropriate for the design.

Nathan can do what he can: in the end his clientèle seems willing to wear it...

Wow. Gorgeous dress and with those Dutch sapphires....yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom