Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Argentineans are tonight's hosts and they have set a low protocol: no white tie, no black tie, just daily suit. Queen Máxima had chosen a simple dress but with an eyepopping corsage, wow!

It is the devant de corsage of the Queen Emma's Saphire parure :)

Last edited:
The Argentinean are tonight's hosts and they have set a low protocol: no white tie, no black tie, just daily suit. Queen Máxima had chosen a simple dress but with an eyepopping corsage, wow!
It is the devant de corsage of the House parure with the center diamond replaced by a sapphire. Nonesuch,regardless which House one looks.:)
Ah Duc, how wonderfully you manage to cancel out the "simple" dress with the "eyepopping corsage". It made me smile. Thank you for the identification of devant de corsage Lucien and that it is another of those marvelous pieces that were created with great flexibility. It's always good to know that these eye-poppers have names and status in and of themselves.

What lovely navy blue dress on the queen tonight,but the jewels are the main highlight again!

The pink gown is amazingly beautiful. Lovely color and details. One of her most regal gowns.

Yes, I agree! She looks every inch a queen and the lovely jewellery just sets it off beautifully.

i think the black dress is lovely her hair for once was very well done,the jewellery are breathtaking

Not often a fan of traditional floral, often looks matronly or apholstery but I find myself liking this.

Her earrings look amazing :flowers:

i think she looks perfect,her dress is lovely her hair is will done as her make up and those earrings are to doe for.

The hair looks good. The dress is one of the worst of the year. It has no redeeming quality.

I really don't like the frill part in the bottom

Great hairstyle but that dress is truly awful ,it might not be too bad minus the silly fill .

I love the colour combination and the colour of the shoes, but the feathers on the hem are unnecessary. I have a feeling this outfit will be worn again with a hat at some point - maybe one of Prinses Beatrix's large feathered ones!

The dress is a beautiful color. Shape wise it would be great, but without the horrendous feathers. If it ended in a simple pencil skirt so much better.

The silver spot is horrible. Doesn't belong at all. :ermm:

The gold is a lovely pop of color. Love it with the shoes. But would be better if a full band all the way around. Like this looks like a bizarre pocket.

Her hair and earrings were fantastic :flowers:

I love the hair and shoes but the dress would have been better had it not had the stripes and fur at the bottom

Queen Máxima opened the office of StudyPortals in Eindhoven this evening, April 7, wearing a new dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Hair **
The hair looks good. The dress is one of the worst of the year. It has no redeeming quality.
Oh wow, just when you think that Max can't take your breath away . . . she does, effortlessly with every ounce of Max pizazz she breezes in and you're gobsmacked . . . and definitely not in a good way.

haha, I was wondering what to expect after reading all the comments. I think it's a fun party dress for a private outing but totally wrong for this event.

I liked the funny part of the dress. It lifted it up out of the usual and average black dresses. The Queen has a wonderful figure and for once fabulous hair.

I love it. To me it looks playful and chic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom