Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's her Nina Ricci dress she wore last night:

** January 2016 **

I just love this dress! It is the perfect festive evening dress. ?It's good that she occasionally ventures away from the sometimes boring and expensive Valentino☺

Dear Valentino,

Please make me one of those outfits. Love it! Is the necklace included?

Not always a fan of jumpsuits but I love this. I'd wear it. Looks fantastic. And I love the necklace she chose. An heirloom but modern looking, looks like it belongs. As a,ways Max is rocking the jewels.

The jewelry she wore, earring and gorgeous necklace are just perfect with the jumpsuit. As well as my favorite hairdo for her. I am appalled, however, that a Valentino would have an elastic waistband showing on any garment.

Does she bring her hairdresser with her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima looks lovely. I like the shade of blue she is wearing and the sparkles around the neckline add for a nice effect. Her lipstick is a gorgeous colour too.

The jewelry she wore, earring and gorgeous necklace are just perfect with the jumpsuit. As well as my favorite hairdo for her. I am appalled, however, that a Valentino would have an elastic waistband showing on any garment.

I took another look at that waistband- it looked as though she was wearing separates and had tucked the top into the pants...

ETA: I found a seemingly identical 'elastic waistband' jumpsuit-it was shown with a more bloused effect of the top and looked a little more elegant. Perhaps Maxima is too long-waisted to wear it like that.

Last edited:
:previous:yes, I was hoping that the top was supposed to be bloused over the waistband too and that was what was intended. However, if she was too long waisted for the correct look, they should have adjusted it. We are not talking cheap, off the rack clothing here! Valentino would personally shoot himself, I would think

for me this evening jump suit - it´s a clear no - I am afraid.
bye Bine

I hate jumpsuits in general, this one is very high end and works well on Max but the visible waistband cheapens it a lot, like jogging trousers.

the top part looks great - fab choice of colours, nice texture of the jumpsuit, good accesorizing and lovely make up / hairdo. the bottom part is less attractive - maybe other shoes would have worked better?

Max Fantastic!! perfect outing.

The first lady looks great too, again much better than in Spain!

Queen Maxima's look did not disappoint. It is nice to see her recycling the dress.

Last edited:
Indeed nice to see this dress, that she wore to her brothers wedding. it is the first time we get a good looka t it. The designer is Jan Taminiau.

She looks amazing!!! Love the outfit!

The dress is gorgeous, I actually like it better without the cape.
She looks fantastic.

I love everything about this! She looks so regal

Queen Máxima looks absolutely stunning one of her best appearances of the year and the jewels are also just perfect nothing ott.

doesn't the queen look absolutely stunning?! i was wondering when we were going to see that magnificent gown again, and there it is, with that lovely diamond neckless! magnificent.

Absolutely stunning doesn't even start to do her justice :flowers:

The gown is breath taking. One of the best I have seen her :)

I was surprised to see the small tiara back. But it was the right choice. It is a beautiful piece and with all her other jewels, the right touch.

And can I just say wow with the necklace. Georgous. Glad to see it out.

Queen Maxima looks every inch of a queen. Love her gown, hairdo, and those diamonds...impressive. She surprised me with her looks once again.

Indeed nice to see this dress, that she wore to her brothers wedding. it is the first time we get a good looka t it. The designer is Jan Taminiau.

So glad we get to see this dress in better pictures and without the cape it is worthy of multiple repeats

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Breaking Jewel News of the Day: Queen Máxima Wears the Stuart Diamond Necklace

Some blogs have noted that the top neckline for the dress has been altered since her brothers wedding - has there been an extra panel of lace added to raise the neckline to make it more state banquet appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom