Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. O__o
Lovely hair and jewels. The original blue is much better.

that's outfit have a place on the most horrible EVER;
nothing is working neither the flashy colors or the shiny fabrice and that band on waist is just biiig NO

In her 17 years in the Netherlands Máxima has worn a lot of beautiful outfits, a lot of hideous outfits and a lot of horrible outfits. This evening japon, paired with beautiful jewels and a nice hairdo, just for listening to some music does not at all fall in the category "most horrible".

On TV the dress did not look shiny and certainly not with flashing colours, that is only caused by a whole battery of cameras besieging the royal couple outside the Opera.

She was wonderful!!Beautiful dress, hair and of course the jewels!!

Love this dress. Get it in every color!!!!! Jewels? Max are the best!!!!

She looks great! The whole look is fantastic!
This highlights my point- there are so many talented Dutch designers out there she should wear more of them instead of the routine hit-or- miss- easily recognizable Natan!

She looks sensational in the orange gown. The color and style us fantastic, as are the jewels:flowers:

Maxima rocks the one shoulder style. The color is flattering and I love the open hair with the tiara with this style dress.

Stunning in the orange she really looks beautiful

I like the color but not the design. It's one of my least favorites from her.

She should wear Dutch designers like Claes Iversen and Jan Taminiau: their designs have a fabulous fit. The same with the Dutch duo Victor & Rolf: tailoring masters but their designs are a bit too avantgarde for a Queen. I would say: leave Natan to Mathilde, I would say.

She should wear Dutch designers like Claes Iversen and Jan Taminiau: their designs have a fabulous fit. The same with the Dutch duo Victor & Rolf: tailoring masters but their designs are a bit too avantgarde for a Queen. I would say: leave Natan to Mathilde, I would say.

I so much prefer the silhouette and design of this dress than the Natan one the other night. I agree that Jan Taminiau creates incredible designs for Maxima and it is almost a match made in heaven between designer and wearer.

Maxima looks fantastic! Love this color on her and the fit is wonderful. An updo may have looked better with the tiara but her hair is styled nicely.

No one has comment on the use of the order pin, not the sash? I thought there would be gnashing of teeth. ;)

It's not as if she could not have chosen a dress that would accommodate the sash. It's not as if she has not chosen other order sashes in the past. It's not as if one cannot wear a sash with a one shouldered dress.
I just think it is a a fairly non-Max move to go for less, rather than more. I actually like the use of the pin, however less traditional.

And I'm posting here because I consider orders to be worn as garb rather than jewelry.

the red dress is lovely the jewellery as well but i am afraid i don't like the hair sush beautiful tiara deserve better hairdo.

No one has comment on the use of the order pin, not the sash? I thought there would be gnashing of teeth. ;)

It's not as if she could not have chosen a dress that would accommodate the sash. It's not as if she has not chosen other order sashes in the past. It's not as if one cannot wear a sash with a one shouldered dress.
I just think it is a a fairly non-Max move to go for less, rather than more. I actually like the use of the pin, however less traditional.

And I'm posting here because I consider orders to be worn as garb rather than jewelry.

As it was a black tie event orders are usually not worn. So, I think it was appropriate to wear the miniature for the occasion. And I think she could have worn a sash with this dress, if required, as the sash is worn from the shoulder she is wearing the dress.

This designer always comes through for her, I would drop the belt however. And I like hair up with a tiara but it still looks wonderful.

Tonight saw HM in the dress first worn at the pre-wedding dinner on occasion of the wedding of the Grand Duc Heritier and his Stephanie a few years ago.
Stunning dress!!

I think the dress tonight is awful and too much.

She looked spectacular in that immense marble hall. The jewels were simply dazzling. The Citizens' Hall is a white marble room with a gigantic heigth, I think it is the highest banqueting hall in Europe and it is a venue doing justice to such an outspoken dress.

Agree !! Too much!! Not the best choice from Queen tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom